Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi
The grand Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a Jumeirah Beach resort with excellent offerings for families. This centrally located property is a precinct of luxury, gastronomy, and activities from water fun, to children's services, and a suite of relaxation and rejuvenation amenities.
Opened late 2008, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi (the first Westin property in Dubai) is a resort of palatial proportions, with a neoclassical design that combines Arabian and European influences. Highlights include,
- Interiors by Studitalia who have used varieties of natural stone, including intricate marble patterns, wrought iron, and glass. Custom lighting using Murano glass and statement pieces shine throughout public spaces.
- The hotel's reception and atrium are grand open spaces filled with soft lighting, signature scents, and beautiful floral displays.
- Dining areas are more recently refurbished and offer sensational modern designs with natural materials, original artwork, and beautiful installations of lighting and greenery.
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi's structure looks out across a private beach and serene tropical gardens that surround lagoon pools.
- Accommodations continue the distinct combination of classic and modern design, with light-filled spaces, thick carpeting, plush furniture, and dark wood fixtures. They are decorated in a colour palette of creams and browns, with highlights of green, red, and gold.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi has a collection of suites perfect for families of all sizes, including,
- Family Suites with two bedrooms and two marble bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a powder room, desk space, seating and lounge areas, an extended living area with dining for 4 guests, and furnished balconies connected to every room with views across the Arabian Gulf.
- Duplex Suites offer an opulent residence with a marble foyer and guest cloakroom, an upstairs master bedroom with sitting area, walk-in closet, and dressing area. The marble master bathroom has sea views, jacuzzi, and a rainforest shower. In the first-floor living area, guests can enjoy seating and lounge spaces, a sofa bed, a study space, dining for 4, a connecting kitchenette, and a guest bathroom. There are furnished balconies overlooking the Arabian Gulf, and access to the Executive Club Lounge.
- Grand Suites present palatial accommodation with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Generous bedrooms include seating areas, entertainment area, and a Juliet balcony. Marble bathrooms have a jacuzzi, a rainforest shower, a steam room, a dressing area, and vanity. There is also a hammam with another jacuzzi, as well as a large furnished balcony. The large living space includes lounge areas, a dining area for 14 guests, a service area and refreshment corner, a Bose entertainment centre, and access to the Executive Club Lounge.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a culinary wonderland with delicious flavours to suit every taste, these include,
- Sui Mui for the full spectrum of Asian flavours with authentic techniques and fresh ingredients.
- El Sur, a vibrant Spanish restaurant and bar with inside and terrace seating.
- Bussola is a casual alfresco Italian diner that includes a seasonal pizzeria.
- Asia De Cuba is a lively bar and restaurant with a chino-latino flavour. The upstairs Bar Rumba is the perfect place doe Latino cocktails and live entertainment.
- Baba celebrates Turkish cuisine with an unforgettable grill experience.
- Oeno Wine Bar is a dramatic space perfect for cheese plates, liqueurs, and vintage champagnes.
- A selection of pool bars surrounds the lagoon, with light meals, refreshing drinks, and a swim-up bar.
- The Bubbalicious Brunch is a fun event with food from three on-site restaurants and roving entertainers.
Wellness & Activities
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is surrounded by tranquil pools, tropical gardens, a private beach, and a peaceful Heavenly Spa. Details include,
- There are five outdoor pools including two large lagoon pools, two children's pools, and a lap pool.
- The neighbouring private beach has generous sun loungers and cabanas, and a Water Sports Center with water skiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaking, speedboat tours, sailing, and both kneeboarding and water skiing lessons.
- Heavenly Spa Dubai includes 11 luxury treatment rooms, couples rooms, relaxation areas, steam room, sauna, and jacuzzi. An indulgent variety of therapies and treatments are available as well as manicure and pedicure services.
- The 24-hour Fitness Studio has sea views, the latest TechnoGym cardio and weight machines, free weights, kinesis training, a core training zone, sauna, steam room, and whirlpool. The Westin also offers a local self-guided 3 or 5-mile jogging route, as well as a gear lending program with New Balance.
Kids will love every minute of their Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi adventures. Here families will find dedicated programs, custom-built environments, and a treasure chest of delightful services, such as,
- An in-house kids club with indoor and outdoor playgrounds. Children will enjoy daily programming of arts & crafts, games, video games, sports activities, and dance/music sessions.
- There are two dedicated shaded children's pools with water fun activities such as slides and water play.
- Older children will enjoy electronic games, indoor sports such as table tennis, water skiing lessons, tennis, volleyball, and kayaking.
- As well as the Bubbalicious Brunch, children can enjoy the Westin Eats Well menu for kids, and a range of fresh juices by The Juicery.
- This resort is centrally located, close to must-see Dubai landmarks such as the Burj Kalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Media City, and the Great Mosque.
- Westin offers a Sleep Well menu aimed to recover the body for a restful sleep, post-travel.
- The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi hosts special seasonal culinary classes for cooking experiences across a variety of world cuisines.
- This property has little collections of beach toys, pool toys, and in-room amusements for young guests to find. It is a delightful touch, and welcome addition to welcome sweets in-room.
- Guests have been delighted by personal cards and sweets celebrating special occasions at the resort.