The Plaza New York
The Plaza New York is a world-famous luxury institution of history, hospitality and decadence. Opened in 1907, this Midtown Manhattan landmark offers every service a family would want, with magical surprises and special amenities perfect for guests young and old.
With its French-inspired chateau design, the Plaza is a historic gem filled with awe-inspiring interiors and beautiful facilities.
The best-suited accommodations for families are the Connecting Deluxe, Carnegie Park Suite, Grand Penthouse 2 Bedroom Terrace Suite, and the Eloise 1 Bedroom King.
- The Connecting Deluxe includes lounge space, work desks and two beautiful connected rooms.
- The Carnegie Park Suite has views of Central Park, a large living room with sofabed, and a butler's pantry.
- The Grand Penthouse 2 Bedroom Terrace Suite features excellent Central Park views, entertaining spaces, large lounge areas, dining space, and impressive terraces.
- One of the greatest kids rooms in the world, the Eloise 1 Bedroom King, is designed by Betsey Johnson and offers custom bedding and room decoration, Eloise DVD's and books, toys, tea set, Eloise bathrobe and slippers, and an exclusive gift on arrival.
There are 6 distinct dining precincts including 2 marketplaces/food halls, 2 restaurants, 2 bars and one exclusive lounge.
- The Palm Court is a restaurant and bar serving breakfast, afternoon tea, evening snacks and craft cocktails.
- The Champagne Bar serves breakfast, daily snacks and a full drinks compliment.
- The Rose Club offers signature cocktails and light gourmet fare.
- Todd English at The Plaza is both a restaurant and a European marketplace.
- The Plaza Food Hall offers all-day dining with fine food purveyors.
- These many incredible dining options are further enhanced by delicious children's menus as well as a special high tea (Eloise Tea), and in-room sweets and goodies as a warm welcome to the hotel.
The Plaza features a full complement of wellness facilities including a luxury day spa, fitness centre, and an on-site salon.
- The Guerlain Spa is a unique skincare and spa experience.
- The Plaza Fitness Centre is a well-equipped studio with optional personal training and the offer of gym clothing and shoes through the Fairmont Fit program.
- The Warren Tricomi Salon is a one-stop beauty sanctuary.
- For older children, activities out and around New York are aided by BMW bikes available through the Plaza.
This is a veritable wonderland for young guests, with exclusive amenities and spectacular offers available.
- Fans of the Eloise book series will enjoy in-room touches of special bathrobes, sweet treats and pink lemonade, custom toiletries, generous gift bags, and most of all the Eloise Suite.
- The Plaza also offers babysitting for families as well as seasonal events and special offers like the Home Alone 2 package and an in-room pizza party.
The Plaza New York is the most complete New York City luxury experience a family can have. There are many wonderful offerings here for all the family, including the largest range of incredible suites of any property in New York.
The on-site Eloise shop is an adorable experience for young guests. The Plaza hosts special Eloise themed events and classes during the year. This property includes a children's concierge and a Plaza Family Ambassador to facilitate the planning and ideal stay for al young guests and their families.