The Peninsula Paris
Peninsula Paris is one of the newest and brightest Palace Distinction hotels in the city of light. This exquisitely decorated and designed theatre of luxury and enchantment includes many wonderful amenities and service for all the family.
The Peninsula is both situated in the beating heart of Paris but also tucked away in a peaceful area of the 16th Arrondissement.
- Here guests will find elegantly appointed spaces with refined artisan details and artistic flourishes throughout.
- Built 1864, commissioned as the Hotel Majestic in 1908, and finally to the Peninsula in 2014 after an extensive 4-year renovation.
- Over this time, the Peninsula has been designed by Clément Parent, Armand Sibien, Richard Martinet, and Henry Leung.
- The Peninsula houses a spectacular collection of abstract art, with the works of Patricia Erbelding featured in every guest room and suite.
- This property is decorated in Hausman and Neo-Classic details, with bespoke chandeliers, expert stonework, gold leaf, and contemporary furniture throughout.
Offering a grand 200 guest rooms, with some of the largest in the city, the Peninsula Paris presents ideal accommodations for every family. Most notable are,
- The Katara Suite (185 sqm), a lavish and refined accommodation including a large wrap-around terrace with views to iconic landmarks. This top floor suite includes a large master bedroom with seating and a marble bathroom with a separate spa bathtub and walk-in shower. There are two dressing rooms, a walk-in closet, a study, a living room with lounge, entertainment, and dining areas for 8 guests, and a furnished terrace. The entrance foyer leads to both a pantry for the dining room and a powder room.
- The Historic Suite (217 sqm) transports guests to the grandeur of the 1850s. Included are 2 bedrooms, 2 marble bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms, and a gallery. The entrance foyer leads to a pantry and a powder room, and there is also a dining room for 4 guests, and a living room with lounge and study areas.
- Peninsula's grand Peninsula Suite (318 sqm), is also an excellent choice, with the option of three bedrooms, and features such as a large fireplace, double windows with views across Paris, and a beautiful grand piano. There is also a dining room for 12 guests, a study with lounge space, 2 powder rooms, 2 dressing rooms, and a living room with multiple lounge and entertaining areas.
The Peninsula Paris is a gastronomic destination of the highest quality, with five dining venues and a range of beautiful bars.
- Led by L'Oiseau Blanc for formal classic French cuisine.
- LiLi with beautiful Cantonese fare.
- Le Lobby for refined casual classics and light meals.
- La Terrasse Kléber french and international cafe selections.
- An unforgettable brunch or afternoon tea in Belle Epoque splendour of Le Lobby.
- Le Rooftop is a sensational venue for seasonal bites and cocktails.
- Le Bar Kléber is a golden-hued historic setting for champagne, fine wines, and spirits.
An oasis in the city of light, the Peninsula Paris offers a selection of three venues for total wellbeing.
- The Peninsula Spa is one of the largest of its kind, with 8 spa suites, combining French beauty and time-honoured Asian practices.
- An accompanying 20m indoor pool is a relaxing oasis, with floor to ceiling water cascade and two jacuzzis illuminated by beautiful LED lighting.
- This selection is heightened by a fitness centre comprising two training rooms with LifeFitness equipment, on-site personal training, a hammam, spa shower, and ice fountain.
Young guests will find the Peninsula Paris to be an enchanting wonderland, with access to amenities and services both rare and expertly crafted.
- This includes welcome gifts, toys, dress-ups from Disney, sweet treats, a delicious children's menu at select restaurants, and babysitting.
- The Peninsula Academy offers cooking classes for young guests and money can't buy experiences like the fantasy football tour to Paris Saint Germain.
The Peninsula's quality is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property. The Peninsula Paris also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Electric bikes are available for adults and older kids
- Cute personalised teddy bears await lucky young guests
- Exclusive gifts are given during seasonal celebration times.