St Regis Hotel Rome
The St Regis Hotel Rome is one of the most opulent luxury properties in the Eternal City. This grande dame is a shining light for family guests, providing excellent services, delicious dining, all close to the centre of Rome.
Opened 1894 by Carlos Ritz, St Regis Rome is a beauty of old-world glamour with palatial guest areas and suites. This property was completely renovated and reopened in 2019 enchants its guests with subdued and graceful interiors and an enviable selection of outdoor delights.
- Pierre-Yves Rochon led the refurbishment, adding lighter colours in pastel shades that reference the beautiful shades of Rome's streetscapes.
- Design influences of Regency, Empire, and Louis XV bring dramatic historic flourishes to the bright and modern spaces.
- St Regis has partnered with Bottega Veneta to create a unique apartment suite presenting Roman craftsmanship in its most luxurious splendour.
St Regis Rome has a great range of accommodations, with a series of suites perfect for families including,
- The Astor Suite with a master bedroom, walk-in closet, marble and Venetian terrazzo mosaic bathroom, a small library, a spacious living room with corner study, wet bar, butler service including a champagne ritual, fresh flowers, daily sweet treats and drinks, and the option to connect a second bedroom.
- St Regis Rome also offers a refreshed Bottega Veneta Suite featuring handcrafted Bottega Veneta furnishings and fabrics, three bedrooms with adjoining travertine marble bathrooms, a living room with marble fireplace and study, butler service, and views across the Piazza San Bernardo.
With a concise offering of dining experiences, St Regis Rome presents memorable and delicious gastronomy with,
- Lumen Cocktails & Cuisine is an all-day dining precinct across restaurant and bar spaces serving delicious Mediterranean specialties, with live entertainment in the evenings.
- The traditional St Regis afternoon tea is a delightful daily ritual including fine teas, refreshments, and delicious finger food.
- St Regis Rome offers brunch on special occasions, filled with themed treats and piano music.
Wellness & Activites
An on-site studio gym and spa services complement the relaxing ambience of St Regis Rome.
- The gym includes TechnoGym machines and free weights, with personal training available on request.
- Kami Spa offers a range of body and beauty treatments both on-site and at nearby locations.
For Young Guests
Children will enjoy a range of beautifully presented services, amenities and experiences at St Regis Rome including,
- Special bathrobes and slippers, toys, art and craft supplies, books, in-room baby amenities, and a delightful welcome amenity.
- St Regis Rome also supplies babysitting, a variety of cooking experiences, a delicious children's menu, offers of complimentary dining, and a gladiator school experience.
The St Regis Hotel Rome is one of the most magnificent luxury properties in the Eternal City and a beautiful location for families to enjoy relaxation and culture.
St Regis Rome includes an exclusive experience with a Fiat 600 for city tours. This car is superbly decorated and includes a classic fresco on the car's ceiling. Exclusive art exhibitions are curated by Galleria Continua within the property's public spaces. Guests receive exclusive amenities on arrival such as charming tote bags. Fresh fruit and champagne can be enjoyed upon check-in. Those celebrating a special occasion can expect generous delicious treats as a compliment from the hotel.