St Regis Bangkok
The elegant St Regis Bangkok is one of the most exclusive addresses in the city of angels. Here guests will find show-stopping extravagant design, the best dining, a suite of exclusive services, and well-appointed family accommodations
Opened 2011, the St Regis Bangkok was designed by the internationally renowned HOK firm who have created spaces that are lavish, dramatic, and bold, with flourishes of Thai decoration.
- Reflecting the feel of Thai crafts, the colours decorating the property are sleek and neutral, with bold statement tones laced throughout.
- The hotel houses a luxurious ground floor foyer entrance leading to a 12th-floor grand lobby surrounded by beautiful dining precincts.
- There are modern patterned furnishings and carpets lit by floor to ceiling windows, textured walls, gilded details, use of stone, marble, teak, and dramatic lighting with grand chandeliers and handmade sculptural creations.
With the most luxuriously appointed accommodations in the city, the St Regis Bangkok offers wonderful family suites to suit every need. The best include
- The Legacy Suite, with 2 bedrooms, stunning city views, spacious work area, marble master bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, spacious living area, dining for 4 guests, guest powder room, and butler service.
- St Regis Owner's Penthouse offers a two-story and three-bedroom, four-bathroom suite, with city and garden views, a private infinity pool and balcony, decorative memorabilia from the King & I musical, a home theatre, a private dining room that accommodates 16 guests, a fully equipped and stocked kitchen, a wine cellar, a master bedroom with study space, walk-in closet, marble bathroom with large bathtub and custom shower, exercise room and spa, and butler service.
- The grand Four Bedroom Residence presents four bedrooms and four bathrooms, the master suite with a walk-in closet and adjoining marble bathroom with shower and bathtub, butler service, dining for 12 guests, a full kitchen, private bar, tea corner, grand living room with home theatre, private balcony with garden and city views, and workspace.
Each unique dining venue at the St Regis Bangkok offers memorable experiences, including three restaurants, two bars, two lounges, and an exclusive cellar for exclusive drink selections
- Delicious all-day dining can be enjoyed at Viu (international cuisine) including a Saturday Family and Sunday brunch services, Jojo (Italian cuisine) for lunch and dinner service with a prized wine collection, and Zuma (Japanese) for scenic izakaya dining.
- From the St Regis Bar, guests can look over the city and enjoy signature cocktails, teas, and afternoon tea service, and at the Pool Bar, light meals and refreshing drinks are on offer poolside.
- The Drawing Room is known for its selection of teas, coffee, and its afternoon tea service, and The Lounge in the lobby is perfect for cocktails, light fare, and desserts.
- Oenophiles will relish Decanter, an elegant lounge to enjoy rare wines and whiskey collections.
Wellness & Activites
St Regis Bangkok is an exceptional destination for relaxation and rejuvenation within the Art of Relaxation Program, which includes
- The ELEMIS Spa, with treatment rooms, spa suites, Rasul chambers, relaxation areas, steam rooms, jacuzzis, cold plunge pool, experience showers, and a reflexology-inspired Foot Ritual Wading Pool.
- Exercise Room is open 24 hours and features TechnoGym cardio machines, free weights, EMS training, and TRX equipment. Personal trainers can be requested, and a scaled combat ring is available for dedicated training sessions.
- St Regis Bangkok houses one of the most beautiful pools in the city, a sculpted outdoor space for training and relaxation, surrounded by tropical gardens, lounge areas, the Pool Bar, and with views to the neighbouring athletic club.
- The Art of Wellbeing Program is a personalised experience that begins with a health assessment and covers spa treatments, exercise regimes and health-conscious dining experiences.
St Regis Bangkok has a generous selection of amenities, services and in-room experiences for young guests.
- These include welcome amenities, custom bathrobes and slippers, DVD's, nightly turndown treats, and shallow pool spaces.
- There are delicious children's meals, complimentary dining offers, luxury hampers, family weekend brunch services, and babysitting.
The quality of the St Regis Bangkok is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury.
The St Regis Bangkok offers the most lavish and luxurious hotel experience in the city of angels and includes excellent services for young guests of every age.
This property offers delightful local expeditions and activities for families including market tours with St Regis chefs, tuk-tuk trips, and visits to local attractions. St Regis provides a limited number of tents and complimentary in-room amenities for young guests. Refreshing drinks and delicious snacks are waiting for guests upon check-in. Guests celebrating special occasions may receive generous sweet treats and cakes from the property. Children's books are also available on request.