Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
The Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is a rare city luxury resort located on the landmark Manila Bay. This beautiful luxury property feels like an island resort and a city hotel due to its incredible amenities and an enviable location within reach of Manila's greatest sights, shopping and entertainment.
Originally the Philippine Plaza, this property opened in 1976 and became the Sofitel Philippine Plaza after extensive renovation in 2006.
- The hotel was designed by Leandro Locsin and was one of the most expensive hotels to be built at that time.
- Here you will find beautiful examples of Filipino craftsmanship and artistry in woodwork, pearl inlay and tropical decoration.
Both the Opera Suite and the Imperial Residence are perfect for families, with wrap-around balconies revealing incredible Manila Bay views.
- The Residence is a special destination in Manila and includes a private entertainment room, library, personal gym, private spa, and a fully equipped kitchen and dining room.
Guests are spoilt for dining choices with
- 3 distinct bars and 2 incredible restaurants, one of which (Spiral) is renowned as the best buffet in the city.
- La Veranda is a glass-enclosed lounge serving casual bites and refreshing cocktails.
- Le Bar extends beyond usual bar fare, offering French bistro classics and patisserie favourites.
- Snaps Sports Bar is a classic lounge offering gourmet comfort food.
- And the Sunset Bar is an alfresco venue specialising in grilled bbq specialties.
The Sofitel Philippine Plaza presents one of the most impressive wellness precincts in Manila.
- There is Le Spa, the wellness sanctuary with exclusive treatments and traditional remedies.
- Vieture by the Zen Institute is a wholistic personalised service delivered by a team of health experts.
- Phillipe Tordjman Le Salon offers styling and makeup services utilising the latest hair care techniques and technology.
- Nail Artisan is a complimentary venue for pampering nails and feet.
- To complete the offering is So Fit, the resident gym studio with Life Fitness machines, free weights, and group classes for Zumba, yoga and boxing.
- Activity and relaxation are also offered with extensive outdoor pools and tropical gardens, a dedicated jogging track, tennis courts, spa pools and sauna.
Young guests will find a tropical wonderland with impressive outdoor activities. These include,
- Extensive pools and connected rivers, a water playground, mini-golf, an outdoor playground, as well as a children's activity and playroom.
The Sofitel Philippine Plaza offers the best of a luxury resort within bustling Manila city. Families are well catered to and cared for in this fun and relaxing Sofitel property.
Celebrating a special occasion here is a wonderful experience, with many special amenities and sweet treats to surprise and delight the whole family.