Sofitel The Palm Dubai
Sofitel The Palm Dubai is a beautiful luxury resort on The Palm's east crescent. This sanctuary has every amenity and service a family could want, all presented in exquisite detail, with the caring touch of French Polynesian service.
Opened mid-2013, Sofitel The Palm Dubai presents a tropical idyll with natural design and details spanning French and Polynesian cultures, including,
- Designed by MIRK Architectural, the property was constructed to enchant guests with rustic luxury, interior and exterior gardens, all amidst a low rise elegant structures with French Polynesian craftsmanship details.
- Natural materials are used throughout the property, including raw stone, marble, dark woods, and pale onyx. Public spaces are filled with stone columns rising to ceilings of intricate timber designs.
- Guest rooms continue this theme, with stone and timber flooring, elegant timber and leather furniture, and colouring of beiges, browns, with highlights in purple, gold, and azure.
Family guests are fortunate to have one of the most impressive selections of suites, family apartments, and villas, at Sofitel The Palm Dubai. The best include,
- The Palm Suite, which is an extraordinary residence, with four bedrooms, a master bedroom offering a separate dressing room and gym, and all bedrooms including en suite bathrooms. There is a large dining room with space for 10 guests and a fully equipped kitchen. The living room has workspaces, a lounge area, and an entertainment system with HiFi audio. There is a full study that leads to a terrace that spans the entire suite and is furnished with lounges, dining areas, a jacuzzi, and overlooks The Palm. This suite also comes with Club Millésime access and a personal butler.
- Family 3 Bedroom Apartments offer generous spaces in an exclusive building on the Sofitel grounds. This includes three large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms offering rain showers and freestanding bathtubs. There is a dining room with space for 6 guests and chefs kitchen. A living room with lounge area, HiFi system, and work area with desk space. This apartment also has play areas for children and an on-site washer and dryer.
- The ultimate Beach Villa is a private tropical haven for the best in family accommodations. This presents three generous light-filled bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. An open plan living room includes dining space for 8 guests and a lounge area with a Bose sound system. There is a study area with work table, a fully equipped kitchen with service entrance and room, and a rooftop terrace with panoramic views of The Palm. The outside area is an excellent amenity, with a private pool and jacuzzi, sun loungers, a dining pavilion, a garden, a day bed, and butler service.
With over 13 dining and drink destinations spanning delicious world cuisines, Sofitel The Palm Dubai has tastes to satisfy every family member, such as
- Maui Restaurant and Bar serving flavours of the tropics and Polynesian cocktails beachside, with shishas, authentic Indian cuisine at the special Zoya Maui nights, and delicious beverages at the Maui beach bar.
- The World Eatery is a great relaxed diner for world flavours and a favourite of young guests.
- Moana serves amazing seafood creations using European and Asian techniques in a pagoda-style setting.
- Porterhouse Steaks & Grills is an incredible dining room with an open kitchen and outstanding cellar. The adjoining Porterhouse Bar is a dark and moody retreat for live music and vintage cocktails.
- Manava serves an indulgent all-day buffet with live cooking stations and lively themed nights.
- Hong Loong is the destination for traditional Chinese cuisine, live cooking, and a private banquet room.
- The Laguna Lounge and Olivier's are casual lounges to enjoy beachside refreshments and shared plates (Laguna), or afternoon tea and French pastries (Oliver's).
- Replay Sports Bar is an action-filled solid wood and leather venue with American favourites and terrace seating. Gelati Ice cream is a firm family favourite, situated in the centre of the resort.
Wellness & Activities
Sofitel The Palm Dubai caters to guests every want when it comes to relaxation, training, and activity with,
- Sofitel Spa for treatments and therapies utilising organic ingredients and Franch Polynesian techniques. The Spa includes 6 distinct pools (plunge pool, experience pool, therapeutic pool, and an outdoor infinity pool), treatment rooms, sauna, hammam, steam room, and ice fountain for men and women. The SPa also has an in-house salon for guests' beauty and grooming needs.
- This resort includes an impressive training facility which includes the Sofitel Fitness studio overlooking the Arabian Gulf. This space is filled with the latest TechnoGym cardio and weight machines, and free weights. Personal training is available, as well as group classes and FloatFit HIIT.
- On the rooftop sits X-Fitness, where guests can train strength, endurance, and agility. Training includes individual and group sessions, a boxing ring, battle ropes, prowler sleds, scrum machine and a multipurpose ball court.
- Pilates reformer sessions are available, as well as tennis and tennis lessons, lap pools and swimming lessons, a local running trail, or perfect spots for yoga outdoors. Golfers can also practice their swing from the water's edge with Eco golf with Eco Bio Balls.
- There are 6 pools throughout the property, some suited to relaxation, others for play or swim training. Tiki cabanas can be reserved nearby for catered poolside luxury.
- The private white sand beach is perfect for relaxation or both beach and water sports. These include sea cruises and motorized water sports, kayaking, paddle-boarding, snorkelling, beach volleyball, and aqua fitness classes.
Kids of all ages have many activities and services they will enjoy, with an on-site kids club, sports, and generous offerings at most of Sofitel The Palm Dubai's restaurants. These include,
- The Amura Kids Club featuring toys, books, games, and daily activities with arts & crafts, nature expeditions, cinema sessions, cooking, and tasty snacks.
- Children can participate in swim lessons and tennis lessons from on-site coaches, as well as join in archery, kayaking, and badminton.
- There are some fantastic spaces just for kids including a kids pool with water fun, slides and waterfalls, an outdoor playground, and a cinema.
Sofitel The Palm Dubai carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Sofitel The Palm Dubai can organise kids birthday celebrations and parties through the kids club.
- The tennis courts are a great place for sports of all types, including basketball, football, volleyball, and badminton.
- This property is very close to the Aquaventure waterpark at Atlantis The Palm, for a fun day excursion.
- Sofitel The Palm Dubai is dedicated to sustainability and has implemented measures throughout the resort to minimise impact and care for the environment.
- Buggies and drivers are on hand to ferry guests around the resort, which is a great service, especially during the warmest months.
- Friday brunch services are a special event for families, with dedicated services for young guests and an array of delicious foods.