Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
On the white sands of Dubai's coastline site the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, a luxurious family property. This is an oasis for young guests who love activities, and guests looking for a memorable holiday of relaxation and excitement.
Built 1996, the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort sits in a beautiful location on a private beach close to hit Dubai attractions and city sights. Design details include,
- Design by international firm WATG, who created a contemporary low-rise tower in white, with floor to ceiling windows taking in tropical gardens, pools, Jumeirah beach, and the Arabian Gulf.
- A 2002 renovation of the property included refreshes of public areas and amenities by Wilson & Associates.
- A recent refurbishment highlight is the new Black Goose, a sports bar and cafe, where designers Ace of Space created a handmade wonder of exposed brick, brass, copper, zinc, wood panelling, and custom lighting.
- Guest rooms have a contemporary look, with custom-designed furniture and fabrics, tiled floors, and thick carpeting in suites, all to create the feel of a Mediterranean resort.
A selection of three luxurious suites withing the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort is the best choice for families. These include,
- The Executive Suites offer a large master bedroom with connected marble bathroom, a living room with lounge and dining areas, views of the Arabian Gulf, powder room, and access to the Club Lounge
- Family Suites feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room, workspace, a dining area, lounge room, kitchenette, a furnished terrace, and access to the Club Lounge.
- The Royal Suite presents a decadent one-bedroom suite, with a large master bedroom and lounges, walk-in closet, a living room with lounge area, a large dining room, conference room, two marble bathrooms, a study, views across the Arabian Gulf, and access to the Club Lounge
The Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort has a group of restaurants that are perfect for family meals, such as,
- Palm Garden Restaurant and Terrace for all-day dining, international cuisine, and themed nights.
- Bliss Lounge offers alfresco entertaining, refreshing cocktails, and musical entertainment.
- The Peacock Chinese restaurant is the destination for Chinese and Szechuan dishes.
- Azure Pool Bar & Restaurant is where guests can enjoy outdoor snacks, light meals, BBQ, and drinks.
- Ciao Ristorante serves classic Italian favourites with fresh pasta and Gulf seafood.
- Al Hadiqa Restaurant & Tent is an alfresco location for Arabic delights.
- Black Goose Buns and Brews offers a modern sports bar and cafe with drinks and American staples.
Wellness & Activities
An exciting variety of activities, water fun, and relaxing in-house spa treatments are available for guests, including,
- The Armonia Spa, offering therapies and treatments for women and men, a steam room, and separate relaxation lounges.
- Sheraton Fitness provides a 24hr space outfitted with the latest Technogym equipment for cardio and weight training, as well as free weights and an optional fitness counselling service.
- There is a large pool surrounded by tropical gardens, with shallow spaces for children.
- The private beach offers loungers, with beach and water sports as well.
The Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort has activities and surprises for children of all ages, including
- The Pirates Kids Club for arts & crafts, face painting, and other fun activities.
- This resort also provides games, in-room activities, gaming consoles, outdoor playgrounds, soccer, table tennis, and kids water activities.
- The Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort also offers complimentary dining and swimming lessons.
- This property has BBQ and picnic areas ideal for a fun family lunch that can be arranged through the resort.
- There are a barber and beauty shop on-site for grooming needs.
- The Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort is very close to both the Marina and The Walk, two Dubai destinations for great dining and shopping.
- The brunch is a wonderful family event with kids activities such as face painting, crafts, a play area, and bouncy castle.