Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay
The Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay is an official hotel of Tokyo Disney Resorts and is an outstanding resort-style luxury hotel for families. This western-style property includes Japanese design, culture, and dining.
Opened in 1988, the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay has been extensively renovated and updated throughout its over 30-year history.
- A recent refurbishment of the Sheraton Club Lounge by local firm Des!gn Eight looks spectacular.
- Throughout the property, you can find clean lines, subtle luxury, decorations of textile prints, and colourful artworks.
- Thoughtful decorative touches from classic Japanese rock gardens, to rose gardens, and interior water features are beautiful additions.
- There is much to do and see at this property, aptly named Sheraton Grande as it is the second-largest Marriott Bonvoy property in the Asia Pacific region (the largest is in Macau).
The most impressive accommodations for families is the Treasure Rooms, Sheraton Club Suites, Japanese Suites, and the Presidential Suite, which feature
- The Treasure rooms that range from two to four beds, with charming decorations and artwork featuring Penton, the property's penguin mascot.
- The Club Suite features a balcony with views of Tokyo Bay, combined dining and lounge area, large bedroom with study area, and club privileges.
- The Japanese Suite has two double beds and up to 4 futon beds, with carpeted and tatami flooring, ceramic decorations, paper screens that separate the main bedroom and lounge room, a combined dining and second bedroom in certain suites, two balconies with either Tokyo Bay or Disneyland views, western and Japanese robes, Hinoki bathtub, private onsen (Yu You) and club privileges.
- The top-level Presidential Suite is a vast suite that includes a master bedroom with bathroom and jacuzzi, a large lounge and dining room with space for 8 guests, and extensive views from the suite length balcony, as well as original artwork, fresh flowers, and club privileges.
The Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay has a large range of dining choices including
- The Grand Cafe offers all-day buffet dining with special areas and foods for young guests.
- Grand Cafe Bar is a relaxed destination to enjoy small plates paired with an extensive wine selection.
- Maihama is an elegant Teppanyaki restaurant with luxurious selections of meat and seafood.
- Asuka offers a wide range of Japanese specialties across multiple menus for children and adult guests.
- The Galleria Cafe is a more casual space that serves a buffet breakfast and light all day dining indoors and on an adjoining terrace.
- Young guests will love Cafe Toastina, which offers a wide coffee selection, deli-style meals, creative sweets, and a dessert buffet on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons.
Where the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay shines is in its many amenities for adults and young guests, such as
- The An Spa, which is a serene destination for relaxation and beauty therapies within spa suites, a relaxation room, and a powder room.
- The My-You bath provides relaxation facilities of a bath and sauna for men and women.
- The gymnasium features a range of Technogym machines and has spaces for aerobic activity.
- There is an indoor heated 25-metre pool perfect for fitness, an indoor heated splash pool, whirlpool,as well as an outdoor garden pool complete with waterfalls, bar, and seating, to be enjoyed during warmer months.
For Young Guests
In the extensive facilities for young guests, with the largest range of amenities of any luxury hotel in Tokyo, you will find
- Two pools, a children's corner and games corner in the lobby area, a special room for older children (Kids X), a children's section in the Sheraton Club Lounge, character room decorations, and special toiletries.
- There is also a range of facilities at a small extra cost including put-put golf (Penton Golf), a Treasures! Island play centre for younger children, and a Namco Land electronic games emporium.
The Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay is the best luxury hotel for families looking to enjoy many facilities in property, to be close to Disneyland Parks, and also within reach of the sights of Tokyo city. This is a special experience for families and will please adult guests with touches of luxury and delicious dining venues.
As part of the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay complex, there are stores in an adjoining mall, including a Disneyland store, and a Sheraton store that has a wide variety of baby supplies and is very convenient for families to use. Look out for the roving Penton character, it is an adorable larger than life penguin in a top hat, that young guests will love.
This property is serious about luxuries for guest pets, so if you are a family with a dog then seriously consider bringing it along. There are special dog suites and play areas, as well as an extensive doggy menu! Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy complimentary ice creams at the Oasis center between 3-5 pm daily. Upon check-in, guests will be delighted by a selection of fresh fruits, chocolates, and Japanese sweets. There is an excellent children's park and skate park only a short ride (alongside Disneyland) called the Urayasu Sports Park. This is also a short walk to the Ikspiari shopping village.