The Savoy London
The Savoy London is a storied luxury hotel, world-famous for its design, service and history. This iconic property provides an elegant retreat for families looking to enjoy the finest English cuisine, incredible amenities, and a seamless experience only a truly grand hotel can provide.
For over 130 years, this traditional grand hotel has been home to the powerful and famous of English society and visiting VIPs.
- The Savoy reopened in 2010 following an extensive refurbishment and is a beautiful mix of Edwardian and art deco styles.
- An on-site museum showcases the rich history of this property and its significance to London culture in the arts, dining, and as an innovator in luxury hotels worldwide.
The best accommodations here for families are the Two Bedroom Family Rooms, and the Royal Suite, which is the crown of Savoy's suites.
- The Family Room offers two bedrooms and one bathroom, personal bar, a view of the Savoy courtyard, and study space.
- The Royal Suite features one main bedroom with the option of adjoining rooms, views over the River Thames, sitting room, living room, private bar, a morning room, service kitchen, butler service, a chauffeured Rolls Royce, exclusive use of the Royal Circle in the America Bar, and an on-call 'royal entourage' (concierge, chef, bartender, therapist, stylist, hairdresser, and make-up artist).
The Savoy London is a destination for a rich variety of dining including 3 restaurants, 2 bars, an afternoon tea service and a pastry and coffee counter.
- Kaspar's at the Savoy offers a seasonally inspired menu specialising in seafood and champagne.
- Simpson's in the Strand is a destination for classic British dishes and one of London's oldest restaurants.
- The Savoy Grill is an icon of fine dining, helmed by Chef Gordon Ramsay.
- The American Bar is the longest surviving cocktail bar in London and serves classic with a twist as well as live music. This bar rececntly earned no.5 in the World's Top 50 Bar List.
- The Beaufort Bar is a theatrical art deco space for character cocktails and vintage champagne.
- In Thomas Foyer, a legendary afternoon tea service is presented with live entertainment.
- The Savoy also offers a pastry and coffee counter (Melba) serving delicious beverages and specialising in éclairs.
Wellness & Activities
Guests have a treasure trove of health and wellbeing amenities, entertainments, and services to enjoy at the Savoy.
- Body and beauty therapies specialise in aromatherapy treatments and are complemented by a large gym, sauna and steam rooms, and a 10m indoor pool.
- The Savoy also provides an on-site florist, an exclusive Savoy Tea Store, butler services, and packages for environmentally conscious guests.
- The Savoy truly shines with its masterclass offerings, ranging from dining (chocolate, bread, afternoon tea, carving, cocktails) to the unique (suitcase packing and historic tours).
- Also available are private river cruises and access to creatives in residence such as a musician in residence, photographer in residence, writer in residence, and artist in residence.
Young guests will be delighted by the luxurious amenities and magical surprises to enjoy.
- These include a welcome package, a suite of in-room baby amenities, use of the delightful indoor pool, specialised toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, games consoles, DVDs and toys.
- The Savoy generously presents a delicious children's menu in select dining venues, offers of complimentary children's meals, a special The Tiger Who Came To Tea afternoon tea service, babysitting, and offers of exhibition tickets for lucky families.
The quality of the Savoy is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury. This is one of London's best hotels and deserving of the Stay Someday Elite status.
The Savoy London is a very special world-leading luxury hotel with delights and surprises for all of the family. Here you will enjoy the very best of English hospitality, iconic and unforgettable luxuries, and exclusive activities.
The Tiger Who Came To Tea afternoon tea service is quite possibly the most adorable tea service you will ever encounter. This includes themed food (tiger-striped scones), toys, books, and themed chinaware. This is one of the few luxury hotels that provide custom bathrobes with the names of young guests embroidered.