Rosewood London is a perfect urban escape filled with history, tranquillity, exceptional service, and culinary delights. This grand luxury hotel is a Holborn sanctuary where family guests can enjoy many wonderful surprises designed by the renowned Rose Buds program.
This Belle Époque beauty in High Holborn near Covent Garden and the West End is an inviting icon for guests who enjoy design and history.
- Built 1914, this property housed grand offices until fully restored by Rosewood under Tony Chi.
- Rosewood London is a marble and glass beauty, decorated with historic and modern art, filled with luxurious mahogany, Italian marble, sumptuous leather furniture and complemented by intuitive in-room technology.
The best accommodations for families at Rosewood London are the Two and Three Bedroom Suites, and the Lincoln House.
- The Two and Three Bedroom Suites are excellent residential-style spaces with generous living rooms, two bathrooms, and butler service.
- The Lincoln House is a new addition, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms, personal bar, kitchen and dining room, living room and entertaining space, butler service, a service entrance, and views of High Holborn.
Rosewood London is filled with delicious destinations including 2 restaurants, a large bar, an award-winning afternoon tea service, casual dining in the lobby and the terrace, as well as a dedicated pie room.
- The Holborn Dining Room is a grand brasserie serving traditional English fare and includes an accompanying gin bar.
- The Mirror Room presents elegant and seasonal all-day dining and a champagne bar.
- Scarfes Bar is a cosy wood-panelled drawing room with custom cocktails and a 1000 antique book library.
- The seasonal afternoon tea service offers sweet masterpiece creations inspired by Vincent Van Gough.
- Guests can enjoy seasonal alfresco dining on The Terrace, and casual drinks in the Lobby Lounge.
- Adjoining the Holborn Dining Room, The Pie Room is a space dedicated to the perfection of one of Britain's most iconic dishes.
A full suite of wellness offerings is available at the Rosewood London. These include
- Sense - a luxury spa, Face Place - specialised skincare, Matthew Curtis Salon.
- The Gym Suite for fitness and on-call personal training.
- Rosewood also offers special packages across many interests in their Sense of Experience program. This ranges from pampering, pets, health, shopping and London explorers.
Young guests will be enchanted and entertained by a generous assortment of luxuries offered within the Rosewood Rose Buds program in London.
- This includes a personalised welcome letter and special Rose Buds amenities and activities to be discovered, custom bathrobes, slippers and toiletries, in-room baby amenities, a delightful hotel dog, and games consoles.
- Rosewood London also provides spa treatments for children, special cooking classes, a children's menu, a dedicated interactive afternoon tea service and offers of complimentary children's meals.
This property is very well appointed and provides so many excellent amenities and services that it sits within the very best in the world for a complete family experience and securely within our Top Du Top classification.
Rosewood London provides a beautiful and unique world for families to explore, enjoy, and relax in one of the great hotels of the world.
Rosewood are experts at tailoring welcome gifts to the individual guest. If they know about you and the purpose of your stay, they will do their best to add surprises and touches of magic as a warm welcome. Amenities for young guests including handwritten notes, gifts and surprises based on the Montessori philosophy (music, art, nature and food) under the Rose Buds program, elevate this property above most others. The newly announced Rosewood Family Time program offers a special pastry class each month in the Pie Room.