Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel is a decadent luxury property that sits atop the Eternal City. Here guests enjoy a resort-style atmosphere with perfect amenities for the whole family and close proximity to some of Rome's most iconic sites.
Opened 1963 by Conrad Hilton and re-launched in 2008, Rome Cavalieri houses one of the greatest art collections of any hotel and balances classic elegance, history, and modern design.
- The Rome Cavalieri is located in a 15-acre private park overlooking Rome and the Vatican, with a generous selection of outdoor recreations and beautiful restaurants.
- Rooms are classically designed with plush carpeting, antique furniture, silks, wooden cabinetry, and marble bathrooms.
- Guest areas showcase design details from the 1960s to today, with an art collection featuring works from the 17th to the 21st centuries including three pieces by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, Nureyev costumes and a rare 1725 Beauvais tapestry.
Rome Cavalieri offers a great range of beautiful guest accommodations including a range of suites perfect for families of every size.
- The outstanding two-level Penthouse and Planetarium Suites include an opulent master bedroom decorated with antiques and Andy Warhol prints, a connecting marble bathroom with spa, a large walk-in dressing room, a spacious lounge room, a dining room for 4 guests and private bar, a guest cloakroom, an expansive private roof garden with dining and lounge spaces, a retractable glass roof, spa bath, views over Rome, access to the Imperial Club, and the option to connect a second room for a two-bedroom suite.
The Rome Cavalieri gastronomic offerings cover two outstanding restaurants, a pool bar, and a scenic lounge and terrace.
- La Pergola is this property's signature restaurant by chef Heinz Beck, offering creative Italian creations, an exceptional wine cellar, and the sole Roman restaurant awarded 3 Michelin stars.
- L'uliveto includes all-day dining in the main dining room or poolside, showcasing local small producers, and an outstanding Sunday brunch.
- Tiepolo Lounge and Terrace is the perfect destination for light meals, cocktails accompanied by nightly jazz, and an indulgent afternoon tea service.
- Rome Cavalieri also offers a Pool Bar serving light platters, barbeque, and crafted cocktails.
Wellness & Activites
Rome Cavalieri houses one of Rome's greatest wellness precincts including a grand spa, fitness facilities, and outdoor recreation including
- A 26,000-square-foot complex, The Cavalieri Grand Spa, with body and beauty treatments in a range of spa suites, a private hair salon, a range of La Prairie and Aromatherapy Associates products, two saunas, a whirlpool, and an amethyst Turkish Bath.
- The connected gym studio includes Artis by TechnoGym equipment and optional personal training.
- Guests will enjoy the vast garden spaces which include a running track complete with outdoor exercise stations with views over the city.
- Indoor Roman baths are complemented by a relaxation lounge and indoor pool.
- In the summer season, there is a range of 3 outdoor pools, including a children's pool with slide and toys.
- The Rome Cavalieri also includes two Davis Cup red clay tennis courts for guests use day and night.
For Young Guests
Rome Cavalieri offers one of the world's greatest children's programs including,
- The IT Club arranges exclusive experiences for young guests including treasure hunts, cooking classes, myths and heroes tour, a creative arts laboratory, mini-car races, and magicians.
- This property also offers on-site gladiator classes and an excellent Sunday brunch filled with entertainment and delicious dining for children of all ages.
- Rome Cavalieri also includes in-room baby amenities, bathrobes and slippers, strollers, and complimentary kids dining.
The Rome Cavalieri is an ultimate summer retreat in Rome. This family paradise creates the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing and rewarding Italian cultural experience.
Children will love the miniature Piaggo Vespa rides available in the IT Club. This property also offers Tai Chi and yoga classes for kids. The Sunday brunch includes a large Nutella section where children can indulge in a variety of hazelnut chocolate delicacies. Seasonal celebrations are a joy to experience, in particular, their Easter Brunch and Christmas services across each venue.