Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie
The Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie is a unique luxury property in the heart of Rome. This is the very best urban oasis a family could hope for, containing exclusive amenities and services for a memorable stay.
Opened 2000, Hotel de Russie enchants its guests with subdued and graceful interiors and an enviable selection of outdoor delights.
- The original building and gardens were designed by Giuseppe Valadier in the early 19th century.
- Significant renovations were completed in 2017 by Olga Polizzi combines traditional tones of whites and creams with highlights in blues, greys, purples, oranges and greens.
- Decorative wallpapers (Fornasetti motifs and sylvan grey designs by Lewis & Wood), modern and traditional furniture, and custom made pieces in accommodations and guest spaces balance luxurious relaxation with Roman flair.
Hotel de Russie has many wonderful accommodations, with terrace suites and signature residences. The most ideal for families are
- The Vaselli Suite with its large master bedroom and connecting bathroom in Carrara marble and Bisazza mosaics, a roomy lounge room, healthy in-room bar, a wide terrace with seating for 4, views to the secret garden, and the option to connect a Classic Room for a 2 bedroom suite.
- With stunning decoration, the Picasso Suite is a unique accommodation including a generous master bedroom with Calacatta Oro marble bathroom and walk-in closet, a lounge room with library, a dining room and bar for 5 guests, a guest powder room, healthy in-room bar, private terrace with dining for 5 guests, and the option of connecting to a Deluxe Room for a 2 bedroom suite.
- Hotel de Russie's very best accommodation, the Nijinsky Suite, presents a library, a kitchen and bar beside a dining room for 10 guests, a master bedroom with walk-in closet and dressing room, a Carrara marble bathroom with Bisazza mosaics and a steam bath, one of the largest terraces of any suite in Rome with multiple seating arrangements and dining space for 8 guests, a guest powder room, a healthy in-room bar, optional TenchnoGym equipment for a private gym, and the option to connect to a Deluxe Room for a 2 bedroom suite.
Hotel de Russie offers a collection of fine Italian restaurants and bars, with outstanding outdoor options.
- Le Jardin Restaurant and Bar is an expansive dining precinct offering elegant and simple Italian favourites. There is a warm dining room, which opens to a large outdoor courtyard and an upper terrace to enjoy Rome's warmer months. A lunch buffet features on weekdays and brunch on weekends.
- Stravinsky Bar offers a luxurious menu and classic cocktails both indoors in the lounge of metal and stone decoration, and on the outdoor patio amongst fragrant trees.
Wellness & Activites
The de Russie Spa is a wonderful wellness retreat with many amenities, exclusive programs, and a focus on complete enrichment spanning physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- de Russie Spa offers 5 suites and an exclusive double suite for body and beauty treatments.
- The Spa is complemented by adjoining relaxation facilities such as a saltwater hydro pool, a Finnish sauna, and a steam room.
- Guests can also enjoy the in-house Serini Hair Corner for styling and treatments.
- The resident gym features TechnoGym machines and includes optional personal training.
- Hotel de Russie's wellness program extends to the valuable gym, running, and cycling training sessions with triathlon legend Danilo Palmucci.
- This property also includes yoga and pilates instructors for private sessions.
For Young Guests
The world-leading Families R Forte program presents an enviable collection of room amusements and cultural activities for children of all ages.
- Welcome amenities, kids check-in, Rocco Forte passports, room decorations, special bathrobes and slippers, fun toiletries and bath toys, books, magazines, toys, newspapers, a bespoke in-room bar, movies, games, game consoles, the pool, and milk & cookie turndown
- The offerings continue with a teddy turndown service, children's menus and both complementary and discounted children's meals, babysitting.
- de Russie offers exclusive Roman experiences such as a visit to the papal farm and estate for sightseeing, tastings, and a cooking class. There is also a photoshoot package available to capture unforgettable scenes around iconic Roman landmarks.
The quality of the Hotel de Russie is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury. This hotel also celebrates one of the best family programs in the world and is awarded a Top Du Top status by Stay Someday, marking the highest level of luxury and most substantial services, amenities, accommodations and offers available.
The Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie is the perfect choice for families visiting Rome, with its delicious cuisine, superb wellness, and enchanting programs for young guests.
Hotel de Russie offers excellent fashion consultations with iconic partners. These exclusive appointments are a must-do for guests who visit Rome for style and luxury. Rocco Forte group also offers the nearby Rocco Forte House for private accommodations and more exclusive apartment-style residences whilst enjoying all the amenities and services of both the Hotel de Russie and the Hotel de la Ville.