Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome
The Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome is an enchanting luxury hotel residing in Berlin's prestigious Bebelplatz. Here guests will enjoy a wealth of the finest food, generous suites, and superb amenities for the whole family
Opened 2006, Hotel de Rome is located in an original, historic building, reflecting the destination Berlin with creativity and authenticity.
- This neoclassical building was opened in 1889 as the Dresdner Bank headquarters and is a great example of historic Berlin.
- The history of this property was included in its complete renovation, reflected in detail such as the spa and pool being located in the former jewel vault, and the historic suites that were once bank directors offices.
- These historic details are brilliantly balanced with striking modern design, furniture, and decoration throughout the guest areas and hotel suites.
Hotel de Rome offers an impressive range of accommodations to suit family needs, such as
- The combined Gutmann and Behren Suites, which offer master bedrooms with marble bathrooms, lounge rooms with study spaces, healthy in-room bars, and views over the Bebelplatz.
- The Humboldt Suite includes a sumptuous bedroom with adjoining marble bathroom and freestanding bathtub, a large living area with study space, dining for 4 guests, and lounge space, a guest powder room, views of the Bebelplatz, and can include a connected Junior Suite for a two bedroom suite.
- Hotel de Rome's ultimate Royal Bebel Suite presents s luxurious apartment style residence with designer and antique furnishings, a large master bedroom with walk in closet and adjoining bathroom including freestanding bathtub, a lounge room with library, dining room for 8 guests, with a connecting kitchenette, in-room healthy bar, guest powder room, a balcony and views over the Bebelplatz.
Here guests will find a concise offering of delicious and atmospheric spaces including
- La Banca Restaurant and Bar, offering light filled spaces with classic Italian specialties, a lovely terrace, and a connecting bar that is warm and comfortable, with antique and modern design.
- In warmer months, the Rooftop Terrace is a hidden gem of Berlin, offering all-day dining and specialising in seafood platters, all amongst rows of lavender and the rooftops of the city.
- The Opera Court is Hotel de Rome's luxurious lobby lounge offering a classic afternoon tea service.
Wellness & Activites
Located in the original jewel vaults, the collection of wellness amenities are a relaxing and peaceful precinct.
- The de Rome Spa specialises in natural products and aromatherapy treatments and therapies.
- A 24 hour gym is available, with optional personal training sessions, and private yoga and pilates classes.
- A pool and sauna compliment this space, offering 20m jade coloured lap pool ideal for fitness, and both an aromatherapy steam room and classic dry sauna.
For Young Guests
Under the excellent Families R Forte program, young guests have a treasure trove of amenities and services for a memorable stay, including
- Welcome amenities, kids check-in, Rocco Forte passports, room decorations, special bathrobes and slippers, fun toiletries and bath toys, books, magazines, toys, newspapers, a bespoke in-room bar, movies, games, game consoles, the pool, and milk & cookie turndown
- The offerings continue with a teddy turndown service, children's menus and both complimentary and discounted children's meals, babysitting, and both kids splash time in the pool, and children's spa services.
- Hotel de Rome also offers exclusive activities such as a street art workshop, sledding at Teufelsberg or Viktoriapark, and a Berlin chocolate experience.
This is a great Berlin hotel, elevated by one of the best family programs in the world, and awarded a Top Du Top status by Stay Someday marking the highest level of luxury and most substantial services, amenities, accommodations and offers available.
The Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome is the most wonderful luxury hotel for families in Berlin. This is a special property with amenities and services tailor made to every guest.
Guests staying in certain suites receive complimentary transfers, welcome beverages, and a personalised concierge. The concierge can arrange bike hire for the best way to get around this beautiful city. The location is close to so many excellent Berlin sites, including great Christmas markets. The festive season is a real highlight at the Hotel de Rome, with special decoration, unique services, and exclusive dining events.