Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites, located at the eastern tip of the grand Palm Jumeirah, is a haven for families. This all-inclusive resort has one of the most comprehensive kids club programs and a treasure trove of colourful amenities for children of all ages.
Opened early 2012, Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites takes full advantage of a serene and picturesque corner of the Palm Jumeirah.
- Designed by DSA International, the shape of this property is inspired by the sweeping curves of palm fronds. This gives the majority of accommodations picture-perfect views of the Arabian Gulf.
- The structure is a combination of natural materials such as stone and granite. The look is clean and contemporary, with highlights of traditional Arabian motifs and designs.
- Umaya Lighting covered the structures and landscape in a wave of innovative lighting and effects, inspired by the movement of the ocean.
- The resort is surrounded by beaches and acres of tropical gardens. Rooms are decorated in neutral tones, with dark wood flooring, wooden wall decoration and shutters, minimalist furniture, and pops of colour with red, orange, gold, and green.
Every accommodation at Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites is suitable for families, with some of the most exceptional being,
- The Wellness Double Room offers two bedrooms and bathrooms, lounging areas, a furnished terrace with plunge pool and day bed.
- Two-Bedroom Family Suites feature two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a large living room with lounge and dining areas, and a furnished balcony overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
- Five Bedroom Pool Suites present this property's most exclusive accommodation, with five large bedrooms, five bathrooms, five sitting rooms, a living space with lounge area, dining area for 10 guests, a furnished terrace with a pool, lounges, playground, and BBQ area.
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites provides a selection of unique and delicious family-friendly dining options, such as,
- A La Turka is the resort's headlining restaurant, with an open buffet of international flavours and a range of specialty Turkish favourites.
- L Olivo Ristorante is an elegant destination for traditional Italian fare.
- Aqua & More Restaurant serving delicious seafood, overlooking the Arabian Gulf and Dubai's skyline.
- Toro Loco Steakhouse specialises in perfectly prepared meat cuts from around the world.
- In the lobby, guests will find Patisserie Istanbul, which serves Turkish sweets, international desserts and a selection of refreshing beverages.
- Rixos The Palm also offers both the I Chill Beach Lounge and the Nargile Lounge with private cabanas and loungers around the beach and pool, with shisha, drinks, and sweet treats.
- Highlights Pool Bar is the ultimate destination for cocktails and sunset views.
Wellness & Activities
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites is a playground of serene relaxation, outdoor activities and live entertainment, including,
- The Turkish-inspired Anjara Spa offers signature therapies, a hammam, spa suites, and a beauty salon, as well as jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms, and meditation classes.
- There is also a nearby fitness centre with a large area of cardio and weights machines, private training spaces, yoga, aerobics, and access to personal trainers. The Rixos Sports Academy features spin cycling, trampoline jump, TRX, anti-gravity yoga, and aquafit.
- Outdoors is where guests can enjoy tennis and the fun Jungle Gym for a unique workout.
- Rixos The Palm presents a 1km private beach with a Water Sports Centre.
- There are four swimming pools, with one being reserved for adults, and one of the best SCUBA programs in Dubai.
- Guests will also enjoy a dedicated entertainment program featuring live bands, DJ's and resident instrumentalists every night.
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites provides the most substantial kids program and amenities of any luxury property in Dubai. This includes,
- The Rixy Kids Club in a colourful sanctuary with all-day programs and childcare professionals.
- Activities include magic shows, cooking classes, handicrafts, treasure hunts, beach and pool games, and talent shows.
- The Kids Club includes a Toddler Town, Nap Room, Baby Chamber, and Junior Town.
- There is a shaded children's pool with water fun activities, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, Brickland for block-building fun, seascape painting & archaeological digs at the beach, magic and bubble shows at the children’s amphitheatre and the nighttime Rixy Disco.
- The Rixinema is a fun children’s movie theatre playing the latest children's movie releases.
- Young guests are very well catered to with delicious children's menus at many of the resort's restaurants, as well as a specialty baby chef for custom delicacies.
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Rixos The Palm has a host of surprises and convenient benefits such as complimentary pool and beach amenities of ice-cold fruit kebabs, frozen lollies, Evian face mists and cooling face towels.
- There is also a Sunglass Butler on hand to help both poolside and beachside.
- Rixos is one of the few elite family resorts that offer ultra-all-inclusive experiences so that guests do not need to worry about spending any extra for activities and dining.
- Some buffet dining restaurants include dedicated themed dining areas children will love.
- The location at the easternmost tip of the Palm Jumeriah makes water taxi service to the city the fastest way to see the sights.
- Aquaventure Park is only a short ride away, perfect for a family day out.