Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah
Sitting in terracotta hued sand dunes, the Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah is an all-villa resort offers the ultimate in Bedouin-style luxury. Families are exceptionally well cared for, with a host of pools, many cultural and sports activities, and a sumptuous selection of scenic dining.
Set within the protected Al Wadi Nature Reserve, the Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah showcases the beauty of Arabian inspired design and architecture.
- Originally a Banyan Tree property, the rejuvenated hotel is housed in Bedouin styled tents and mud-brick villas, each with a private plunge pool.
- Arabian design is weaved throughout the guest areas and accommodations here in a classic watchtower, intricate latticework, decorative lanterns, plush carpeting, and comfortable textiles from curtains to furniture cushions.
- This property expertly utilises outdoor spaces, with beautifully designed restaurant terraces and deck fronted tents.
- Interiors are reminiscent of a royal encampment, with neutral tones highlighted by flourishes of gold, blue, and orange.
Each Villa and tent at the Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah is ideal for family accommodation. These include
- The Al Khaimah and Al Sahari Tented Pool Villas with a private pool, furnished outdoor terrace, living area, workspace, bathroom with dressing space and a generous freestanding bathtub, and dessert views.
- Al Rimal Enclosed Pool Villas contain a pool enclosed for maximum privacy, a large furnished terrace, bathroom with oversized bathtub, and secluded desert views.
The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah has a range of dining options, from restaurants to bars, as well as special experiences in the surrounding nature reserve.
- Farmhouse is inspired by authentic farm restaurants and presents farm to table cuisine with specialised selections of wild meats, and a Cognac Bar & Library.
- Kaheela Restaurant offers flavours of the Middle East across buffet and a-la-carte menus.
- Moorish is a Moroccan styled lounge with additional alfresco seating and crafted cocktails.
- The resort's signature rooftop bar, Moon Bar, is the perfect place to enjoy tapas and drinks, and look out to the desert and night sky
- Kan Zaman is a special event held under the stars every Friday, including BBQ dining and live performances.
- This property also offers custom dining experiences such as safari picnics in the dunes, poolside meal services, or private dining in the seclusion of the nature reserve.
Wellness & Activites
This Ritz Carlton is a destination itself for the exclusive and immersive activities and therapies, such as
- The in-house spa is a serene precinct of hydrothermal therapies and nourishing treatments in Arabian influenced architecture. The signature Rainforest Journey takes guests through 16 hydrotherapy stations for a complete rejuvenating experience.
- Al Wadi 24 hour fitness centre contains two gym studios with TechnoGym cardio machines, exercise machines, and a selection of free weights. The second room houses Kinesis flexibility equipment.
- As well as private pools in each accommodation, this resort includes the Oasis Pool & Bar, with a large swimming pool, whirlpools, and a swim-up bar.
- Ras Al Khaimah offers an exclusive equestrian centre for event training, horseback riding, lessons, as well as a camel ride and caravan experience.
- Activities also extend to desert bike riding, archery, falconry, fishing, nature walks, bird watching, stargazing, and wildlife feeding.
The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah is the ultimate cultural experience for young guests to enjoy the traditional activities of the Middle East.
- Children are offered exclusive activities such as tree planting, catch & release fishing, pony splash experiences, a rangers program, cooking classes, and bedtime stories under the stars.
- Also included is the Ritz Kids Club, board games, gaming consoles, arts and crafts, books, children's menus, discounted and complimentary children's meals.
The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- The resort's stargazing platform doubles as a helipad, for the ultimate transfer across the sands of Dubai.
- The property's staff work hard to surprise and delight young guests, including a treasure table that appears in accommodation on arrival and contains a generous range of colourful sweet treats.
- Rabbits can be found at the horse and camel stables providing fun for younger guests to care for and watch.