Ritz Carlton Dubai
The Ritz Carlton Dubai is one of the most ideal family resorts in a city of enchanting properties. This luxurious beachfront hotel is filled with pools, family activities, and a world of delicious flavours. This is a serene destination with amenities and services to impress every member of the family.
Opened 1998, the Ritz Carlton Dubai is one of the first luxury resorts built at the beginning of the hotel boom. This gave the Ritz Carlton a great advantage in selecting an ideal beachfront location with 400,000 sq ft of landscaped gardens, all close to Dubai attractions.
- This property was extensively renovated in 2011 with design direction from Hirsch Bedner. Their work incorporates elements of French Art Deco throughout the limestone structure.
- Ritz Carlton Dubai includes low-rise buildings amidst tropical gardens, water features, pools, a private beach, as well as Arabian and Mediterranean design influences woven throughout the property.
- Rooms are decorated with plush carpeting, silk curtains, wooden doorways, furniture, and Arabian patterned latticework.
- Public and dining areas feature dramatic archways, intricate wooden ceiling designs, columns, water features, marble flooring, and a range of dramatic custom lighting and chandeliers.
The Ritz Carlton Dubai offers a generous selection of family rooms and opulent signature suites, such as,
- The Family Room includes a large interior with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes, lounge areas, furnished terrace, marble bathrooms with rain shower and bathtub, as well as either garden or pool views.
- Family Suites feature two bedrooms and two bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes, three furnished balconies, oversized rain showers and bathtubs, a living room with lounge and dining area, and pool views.
- The extravagant Royal Suite presents the largest accommodation at 308 sqm, with two bedrooms, one of which is a large master bedroom, a dressing area with built-in wardrobe, full kitchen, dining room with space for 8, study area, lounge room, furnished balcony with sea views, steam room, sauna, and Club Lounge access.
Ritz Carlton Dubai features nine original dining destinations from elegant fine dining to beachside casual, including,
- Palm Grill for fresh seafood, grilled specialties, and cocktails.
- Splendido offers Italian favourites in a chic setting.
- Blue Jade serves Southeast Asian delicacies, with weekly dim sum and Asian cocktails.
- Amaseena provides traditional Arabian fare in a luxurious tented setting.
- La Baie is a stylish poolside venue, part sports bar, part swim bar, for drinks and international cuisine.
- The Lobby Lounge is an elegant all-day choice for light meals, pastries, and a large terrace.
- Caravan is a casual alfresco restaurant for buffet services covering select worldwide cuisine.
- Library Bar is a wood-paneled hideaway with the very best beers, whiskeys, and smoked cocktails.
- The Gulf Pavillion is another poolside choice for pizza, sandwiches, and salads, with tableside or swim-up seating.
- The Ritz Carlton Dubai also offers distinct dining services such as brunch celebrations, a traditional afternoon tea, a resort-wide happy hour, and a London cuisine showcase
Wellness & Activities
The Ritz Carlton Dubai presents a wellness program covering Arabic and European traditions, such as,
- An onsite Ritz Carlton Spa for special therapies and treatments catered to men and women. Here guests can relax in 12 treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, steam rooms, plunge pools, and an adult lap pool.
- There is a state-of-the-art fitness center on-site with TechnoGym equipment, group fitness and yoga classes, a TechnoShape program, and the option of personal trainer sessions.
- This resort also has four hardcourt tennis courts with optional coaching, six swimming pools, a private beach with a beach club, as well as beach and water sports.
- The Ritz Carlton Dubai can also arrange both cultural and adventure activities such as sand skiing, desert safaris, sailing, fishing, paragliding, and falconry demonstrations.
The Ritz Carlton Dubai is a wonderland for young guests who enjoy water fun, playtime, cultural learning, and a range of delicious treats, such as,
- The excellent Ritz Kids program where children can participate in art and crafts, evening entertainment, camel riding, and indoor/outdoor playgrounds.
- There is a special kids pool with water fun amusements, as well as a tennis academy for a wide range of ages. Kids will also love the many beach and water sports available, as well as special experiences like cultural tours, and camel rides.
- Children of certain ages can participate in group fitness and are also offered personal training sessions dedicated to young guests' needs.
- Ritz Carlton Dubai is within walking distance to the nearby shopping promenade (The Walk), the Dubai Marina, and the Marina Mall.
- Young guests will love surprises such as welcome amenities, sweets, toys, balloons, and personalised bathrobes.
- Beach soccer and kids archery is seasonally available for children to enjoy.
- Young guests also receive in-room goodie bags with arts & crafts, stickers, special bathroom amenities, and more delicious treats.
- Staff have been known to create artistic and charming bed creations for memorable turndown services.