Ritz Carlton DIFC
The Ritz Carlton DIFC (Dubai International Financial Center), located within the business district, is a delightful surprise package for families. This luxury hotel has an excellent combination of inventive amenities and a world-class program for young guests.
Opened 2010, Ritz Carlton DIFC is an incredible collection of residences, hotel accommodation, restaurants, leisure amenities, and conference spaces.
- Residence interiors were designed by Gensler International, following the hotel accommodations with elegant pastels and creams in contemporary clean styles with touches of French art deco detail.
- The hotel structure is a beautiful mix of natural stone, marble, glass, and steel. Adjacent to the lobby us a 10 story courtyard with a dramatic outdoor waterfall cascading down the facade.
- This property contains eight striking water features, custom lighting in contemporary and deco styles, and distinct dining spaces ranging from luxurious club to bright and minimalist styles.
There are a selection of ideal accommodations for families with multi-room apartments and a range of exclusive suites, such as,
- Three-Bedroom Apartments including three bedrooms with walk-in closets, two full bathrooms with rainforest fowers and oversized bathtubs, a powder room, a full kitchen and dining room, lounge room, bedroom lounge areas.
- The Ambassador Suite is one of Ritz Carlton DIFC's ultimate suites, with a large master bedroom, master bathroom with rain shower and bathtub, a powder room, a seating area, a lounge room, dining room, furnished balcony, and Club Lounge access.
- The Royal Suite is the most luxurious accommodation in this property, featuring a master bedroom with lounge, a master bathroom with rain shower and oversized freestanding bathtub, an adjoining study, lounge area, grand piano, a guest bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room with seating for 10, Club Lounge access, and butler service.
Delicious destinations await guests at Ritz Carlton DIFC, with a selection of restaurants showcasing the best European cuisines, and some worldwide favourites, including,
- Cáfe Belge for traditional Belgian cuisine in a 1920's styled restaurant and bar.
- Le Cirque, the NYC legend, with its combination of French and Italian culinary traditions.
- Cara features lively open kitchens dedicated to Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian flavours.
- The Sunken Garden offers light meals, cocktails, and an extensive shisha selection.
- Cake is a delicious cafe with sandwiches, sweets, and a variety of beverages.
- Flair 5 presents botanical cocktails and floral-inspired share plates in an outdoor bar and lounge.
- The Lobby Lounge & Terrace is the destination for light snacks, cocktails, and afternoon tea.
- This property also offers a selection of delicious brunches and a special set course lunch at Cáfe Belge.
Wellness & Activities
The Ritz Carlton DIFC offers a suite of wellness and relaxation amenities including a full spa, salon, gym, and pools, such as
- The Ritz Carlton Spa presents therapies from around the world and rituals native to the Middle East. The Spa includes 13 spa suites, relaxation areas, an indoor pool, and a hammam.
- Adjacent to the Spa, the Ritz Carlton offers a full gym with free weights and both weight and cardio machines by Life Fitness. The fitness center also includes optional personal training as well as body composition tests and nutrition information.
- This property includes an indoor lap pool alongside the fitness and Spa areas and a rooftop pool, perfect for relaxation, with sun loungers and cabanas available.
- There is also a Y-12 salon for hair and nail treatments, and additional consultations with in-house stylists.
Children of all ages are in for a treat when staying at the Ritz Carlton DIFC. Here they will find the Ritz Kids program and a host of activities sewn into the fabric of the hotel, such as,
- A special welcome and check-in surprise where young guests complete a unique registration and receive a welcome pack with kids amenities and in-room amusements.
- The Ritz Kids program includes engaging services for daily activities produced to inspire discovery through water, land, environmental responsibility, and culture.
- More in-room fun comes with special tents and camping amenities available in limited availability.
- This hotel also offers a delicious children's menu, complimentary meals, festive celebrations (Easter, Christmas, Eid), and in-room baby amenities through the POLO (protect our little ones) program.
- The rooftop pool is a fun destination for the whole family to escape the city heat.
- Children will love the welcome surprises in-room such as sweet treats, personalized cards, and toys.
- When enjoying the rooftop pool, guests can enjoy a host of snacks, drinks, and iced lollies.
- Celebrating special occasions such as birthdays, this property has been known to provide a generous offering of gifts, sweets, personalised cards, toys, and balloons.
- The Ritz Carlton DIFC is only a short drive to the Dubai Mall with a vast array of shops, an Olympic size skating ring, a world-class aquarium, and a wide range of cafés and restaurants.
- The Club Lounge offers a very generous range of foods and drinks throughout the day and is a high recommendation to have access through Club rooms and suites.