The Ritz-Carlton Central Park
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park is a landmark in an enviable position in one of the greatest cities in the world. This iconic hotel is one of the most stylish and comfortable luxury hotels in this city, receiving a complete overhaul recently to present a stylish property with equally legendary service.
This Ritz-Carlton flagship invites guests into a refined home away from home.
- It expertly balances classic with contemporary in an elegant offering down to the finest details.
- Originally the Hotel St Moritz, the property was built in 1930 and received an extensive renovation before opening in 2002.
- Another complete renovation saw the Ritz Carlton reopen again in late 2018.
The most ideal family accommodations at the Ritz Carlton New York are the Avenue View Suite, the Central Park Suite, and the Royal Suite.
- The Avenue View Suite features a master bedroom, two full marble bathrooms, study area, views to Central Park, a personal bar, and a large lounge area including sofa bed.
- The Central Park Suite is a beautiful space with master bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, panoramic views of Central Park, living room with sofa bed, dining room for 6, study area, and club lounge access.
- Ritz Carlton's ultimate Royal Suite is one of the ultimate suite experiences in New York. This includes a residential style space of two bedrooms, two living rooms, an office study, dining for 12 with a butlers pantry and service entrance, bespoke bar, 2.5 bathrooms, a powder room, panoramic Central Park views, butler service, and access to the club lounge.
Contour is the distinct dining venue at the Ritz Carlton New York.
- This venue (two lounges and a marble bar) transforms throughout the day, beginning as a breakfast lounge and then shifting to an all-day dining locale. Nighttime brings a moody and warmly lit bar serving classic cocktails and small plates.
- A children's menu is also offered for young guests, also delicious in-room treats as well as a special offer of daily food and beverage credit.
The Ritz-Carlton Central Park offers an incredible wellness retreat most notably with their exclusive La Prairie Spa.
- Here you will find signature treatments in luxurious treatment rooms, as well as a compliment of steam rooms and a relaxation lounge.
- There is also an accompanying fitness centre offering workout space for individual and trainer-led workouts.
- The newly opened Movement Studio provides a state-of-the-art space for virtual workouts across multiple disciplines.
- The Ritz-Carlton also offers running maps for the neighbourhood and the option of personal training in Central Park across the street.
For families and young guests, the Ritz-Carlton provides great services through the legendary Ritz Kids program.
- Young guests are welcomed with a special kids registration, and then exclusive amenities, delicious treats, and a Central Park scavenger hunt to discover this New York landmark.
- Children will also love a Central Park-themed colouring book and the choice of a toy from the delightful toy wagon.
This is an outstanding hotel enhanced by delicious dining and thoughtful offerings for all the family and has a Stay Someday Elite status. The quality of the Ritz Carlton Central Park is also illustrated by its current AAA/CAA Five Diamond Award, and the Forbes Five Star rating as an exceptional luxury property.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park is a joy for families, with legendary service, beautiful design and some of the most wonderful luxury suites in New York City.
Personalised chocolate treats for young guests provided on arrival are an exciting start to an unforgettable stay. Seasonal celebrations are also a highlight, with Easter egg hunts and Christmas amenities to explore during these special times.