Ritz Carlton Berlin
The Ritz Carlton Berlin is a modern art deco property in Berlin's Potsdamer Platz. This luxury hotel is a wonderful retreat with beautiful dining, a rejuvenating spa, and a dedicated Ritz Kids program. These services and amenities are all close to the iconic Brandenburg Gate, the Holocaust Memorial and the Reichstag.
Opened 2004 and recently renovated, the Ritz Carlton Berlin resides in an unassuming sandstone tower that houses a glamorous and grand interior.
- The recent renovation celebrates 1920's Berlin's art deco splendour, in marble, glass, crystal, and oak.
- The story of Berlin is told through subtle details of geometric patterns, mirrored panels, and artworks throughout the property.
- Every restaurant and each guest area provides a unique experience of this art deco period, whether it be the shining gold of Fragrances bar, the bronze-hued restaurant Potts, or the cool light-filled Lounge.
The most ideal accommodations for families are the Carlton Club Suite, the Ritz Carlton Suite, and the Ritz Carlton Penthouse.
- The Carlton Club Suite includes a master bedroom, walk-in closet, marble bathroom, lounge room, study corner, dining room for 5 guests, kitchenette, and complimentary access to the Club Lounge.
- The Ritz Carlton Suite offers two bedrooms with marble bathrooms, dressing rooms and a fitness area, a large combined living area with lounge, study and dining for 6 guests, kitchenette, panoramic views of the city, and access to the Club Lounge.
- One of the largest suites in Berlin, the Ritz Carlton Penthouse is a very special suite. Guests are presented with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a walk-in wardrobe and fitness area, dining room for 8 guests, a full American Strato kitchen, a large living room with fireplace, touch screen room controls and heated flooring, and access to the Club Lounge.
At the Ritz Carlton Berlin, guests will find a collection of some of the most impressively decorated and delicious dining destinations in this great city.
- Pots Restaurant presents an innovative sharing concept of contemporary German cuisine by Chef Dieter Müller.
- Fragrances Bar brings together aromas of the perfume world and artistic cocktails.
- The Curtain Club is a colonial bar with a Latin American twist, classic cocktails, and live music.
- The Lounge is a bright and plush destination to enjoy afternoon tea service and all-day dining.
Wellness & Activites
Ritz Carlton Berlin provides a succinct wellness precinct with a well-curated gym and a beautiful plunge pool.
- The resident gym is open 24 hours and includes TechnoGym machines, free weights, and a yoga area.
- A large plunge pool and poolside seating are the centre of relaxation and rejuvenation with adjoining spa, and sauna both dry and wet.
For Young Guests
The excellent Ritz Kids program creates a rewarding environment for lucky young guests, beginning with a memorable personalised check-in and continuing to
- Age-specific welcome gifts, delicious welcome drinks, in-room art and craft supplies, custom bathrobes and slippers.
- The Ritz Carlton Berlin also offers a treasure hunt, children's menu at Potts Restaurant, a children's afternoon tea, a special children's birthday service, and both complementary and discounted children's meals.
The Ritz Carlton Berlin is the perfect base for exploring this great city and enjoying delicious food as well as the many excellent children's amenities in the Ritz Kids program.
There are special themed afternoon tea services offered seasonally (Christmas, Easter, Halloween) that are a delight for young guests to enjoy. The property can organise boxed meals and bike rental for families who like to explore the sights and nature of Berlin in the warmer seasons. Cookies and sweet snacks are offered on arrival, and the festive decorations for Christmas holidays are stunning.