Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono
The Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono is the newest luxury addition to the beautiful Hanazono resort area. This family destination features year-round natural wonders, exciting activities, and a selection of wellness offers.
Opened in 2020, this mountain resort has views of the Annupuri ranges and Mt Yotei. The Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono offers natural materials, local artisan details, and an awarded contemporary aesthetic. Details include,
- The resort was designed by Melbourne-based BAR Studio. They have envisioned an alpine village that combines the warmth of a mountain lodge with the craft of a Japanese villa.
- There are 100 rooms (including 28 suites), and 113 residences. All elements of the resort, from the architecture, the interior, and the surrounding landscape have been designed inside-out.
- Most public spaces and rooms in this Park Hyatt look out to the expansive natural surrounds. Floor-to-ceiling windows are a common feature, allowing natural light to illuminate the warm interior spaces.
With over 100 rooms, including 28 suites, and a collection of large residences, the Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono provides ideal luxury accommodation for families of every size. Highlights include,
Best Small Family Accommodation
- Deluxe Park Suites with Onsen (98 sqm) accommodate up to 4 guests across a main bedroom and sleeper sofa in the living area. Deluxe Park Suites open with an entrance hallway with luggage and wardrobe storage. This connects to a large living and dining area with multiple lounges and a table for 6 guests. The living space is bordered by floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing forest, mountains, and trails. The main bedroom connects to a private onsen with views of the surrounding mountains. The main bathroom includes a rain shower, freestanding bathtub, double vanities, and a walk-in closet. A second bathroom includes single vanity and shower as well.
Best Large Family Accommodation
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse with Onsen (157 sqm) is the ultimate family accommodation for up to 6 guests. The design of this suite affords both privacy and luxury for every guest. This includes a genkan with storage and access to the private kitchen. The penthouse opens up to a lounge and dining area for 8 guests and looks to a balcony that runs the entire length of the suite. The second king bedroom is located off this space and includes a bathroom with rain shower and double vanity. A junior bedroom with twin beds is located close to the entrance and includes another bathroom with rain shower and single vanity. The main king bedroom adjacent features a seating area as well as a large bathroom with double vanities, a freestanding soaking bathtub, rain shower, and a walk-in closet. Both the main king bedroom and the junior bedroom have direct access to the semi-outdoor onsen that looks out to the balcony and Mount Yotei.
The Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono has a generous selection of dining and entertaining areas. Over 11 destinations including restaurants, lounges, bars, and private dining rooms. Such as,
- Moliere Montagne by 3 Michelin starred chef, Hiroshi Nakamichi, is a french influenced fine diner offering both lunch and dinner tasting menus.
- Sushi Mitsukawa showcases the best Kanagawa sushi and sashimi served on traditional Hokuriku Ohi-yaki plates. This restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Mitsukawa is open for both lunch and dinner.
- Teppan offers traditional Japanese and French-inspired teppan menus featuring premium Hokkaido vegetables, Wagyu, and seafood paired with local wine and sake. Available for set menu dinners only.
- Robata features local vegetables and seafood cooked over charcoal. Freshly grilled produce is paired with sake, local beers, and international wines.
- China Kitchen provides the very best Cantonese cuisine in spicy Sichuan flavours. Both lunch and dinner set menus are offered as well as dinner a la carte service and a special weekend dim sum brunch.
- Olivio is a family-friendly restaurant serving delicious Northern Italian cuisine. Both lunch and dinner set menus and a la carte services are available as well as a special kids menu.
- Deli provides a sumptuous breakfast buffet service and a daytime patisserie and afternoon tea menu presented by Pierre Hermé Paris. Deli also offers takeaway options.
- Mountain Lounge offers both international and Japanese omakase menus in a picturesque and casual setting. Lunch and dinner, as well as special afternoon tea services, are available.
- The Lounge is located within the hotel lobby and serves snacks, refreshments, and the Pierre Hermé afternoon tea service.
- The Bar & Cigar Lounge is the destination for premium whiskeys, fine spirits, delicious cocktails, and locally crafted gins. A selection of fine cigars is also offered in a relaxing and luxurious space.
- Wine Cellar showcases a large selection of fine wines and is available for private tastings and menu pairings by the Chief Sommelier.
- Private rooms are provided for China Kitchen, Sushi Mitsukawa, and the Wine Cellar.
Wellness & Activities
World-class powder snow and an abundance of summertime sports make the Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono a perfect destination for active families. Experiences include,
- The resort includes a wellness facility that houses a 25m indoor lap pool, an onsen, and a day spa with rituals honoring local traditional methods. There is also a health club with the latest weight and cardio machines available.
- Snowsports are accessible from the resort's front door, with the Hanazono quad lift that gives access to all four Niseko resorts. Backcountry tours are available as well as ski school, a kids club, and other exciting winter activities.
- Summer brings breathtaking mountain vistas perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and river rafting. The area is home to some of Japan's finest golf courses as well.
- The Park Hyatt team can organise exclusive tours to local artisans, including hands-on activities with local soba makers, and photographic excursions.
- The 2 onsite karaoke rooms are a treat for families to enjoy a fun and entertaining end to the day.
The Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono offers a carefully curated selection of activities and entertainment for children of every age. The very best is,
- The resort pool and onsen are excellent destinations for relaxation and refreshment. Young guests will also delight in specially created children's menus at selected restaurants and the fun of family karaoke.
- In the nearby Hanazono resort area, children can enjoy snowsports, ski school, and an indoor activity centre with rock climbing and ball pits.
- Summer delivers tree-trekking along an elevated ropes course, horse riding, mountain biking, rafting, canoeing, and hiking. The Hanazono resort also offers a summertime kids camp and family camp.
- This is a resort that maximises the view from every point of the hotel. Whether it is in your bedroom, lounge room, private onsen, restaurants, or even the onsite gym, the view is incredible.
- The Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono is a unique luxury hotel in its 24-hour room service that delivers an enjoyable menu. This is a convenient and delicious offering that is rare at most Japanese hotels.
- The ski-valet service is a great option and the mark of a full-service luxury resort.
- Pierre Hermé's delicious patisserie offerings are by themselves a reason to choose this property.
- When arriving at the Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono, there are separate entrances for accommodations on the hotel side and the residence side.