One&Only Royal Mirage Resort
One&Only Royal Mirage Resort Dubai is a special place where families can experience the very best in luxurious Arabian hospitality. This is a property that offers one of the highest quality experiences in Dubai, down to the finest detail.
Opened 1999, One&Only Royal Mirage Resort was one of the first ultra-luxurious properties to open in Dubai. The resort spans 3 main areas (The Palace, Arabian Court, Residence & Spa), with beautiful designs such as,
- Design by WATG, utilising Arabian domes, arches, and intricate arches. Structures are separated by vast courtyards and superb landscaped gardens (65 acres).
- This is a serene area, with winding pathways, water features, flower beds, and beautiful lighting in Middle Eastern styles. All areas are maintained to the highest quality and finish.
- Interior lighting is displayed in metal lace, brass, and wrought iron. Guest spaces are filled with intricate marble flooring, wooden latticework, ceiling murals, and mosaic decoration.
- Furniture and fixtures in guestrooms and suites befit a royal Arabian palace, telling the story of folklore and symbolism of Arabian culture.
Every accommodation at the One&Only Royal Mirage Resort offers an incredible experience for family guests. The very best are,
- Prince Suite with a large master bedroom and walk-in closet, a connecting bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, a living room with a majlis style lounge, a dining area for 4 guests, an expansive furnished terrace with further lounge and dining areas, a guest powder room, and views of the gardens and water features.
- Royal Suites offer two bedrooms, the master bedroom with lounge areas, master bathroom with chandelier, walk-in shower, and deep soaking bathtub, an entrance foyer with office desk and guest bathroom, another bathroom connected to the second bedroom, a large living area with lounge space and dining for 8 guests, a kitchenette off the dining area, a furnished balcony with space for lounging and dining, and views across the Arabian Gulf.
- The Beach Garden Villa is one of Dubai's greatest accommodations. It features two bedrooms, private gardens, a private pool, a private beach, a dedicated host and housekeeping team, grand ensuite bathrooms, extravagant living areas with dining for 8 and a majlis style lounge, outdoor dining and lounging, air-conditioned terraces that can be personalised to guests' specifications (playgrounds, art studio, work out area, library, etc), and a private hammam and spa area.
At One&Only Royal Mirage Resort, guests will find 16 award-winning restaurants, bars and lounges to enjoy, including,
- Celebrities by Mauro Colagreco (Mediterranean, South American, and Asian influences), Tagine (Moroccan flavours), and Nina (interpreted Indian classics).
- Family favourites are Olives (casual Mediterranean), and The Courtyards (shisha and mezze).
- Beachside Eauzone serves Asian fusion on floating decks, The Rotisserie has Middle Eastern and European live cooking, and The Dining Room provides light meals all day on the lounge or terrace.
- The Lobby Lounge and the Samovar Lounge are perfect for Arabian coffees and afternoon tea.
- Drift Beach is an adult-only restaurant and bar. It is on the beachside with The Beach Bar & Grill, and The Jetty Lounge. Views can be had from The Rooftop, which is an upstairs bar and downstairs sports bar.
Wellness & Activities
One&Only are experts at offering a wide variety of the very best activities, cultural experiences, and wellness journeys, such as,
- The One&Only Spa is a Health and Beauty Institute set within 26 hectares of gardens. Wellness sessions use ESPA products, include signature beauty and body therapies for men and women. Amenities include steam rooms, saunas, plunge pools, a hammam, a Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez, and the Zouari Hair Salon.
- The resort offers four temperature-controlled pools, including an adults-only pool at the Arabian Court.
- Sports include tennis, pedal, golf, football, beach volleyball, badminton, pétanque, all in dedicated spaces. Water sports (kayaking, sailing, windsurfing or waterskiing) are also available on the private beach.
- Training facilities are offered, including a gym stocked with the latest TechnoGym equipment, the option of personal training sessions, and beach yoga throughout the day.
The One&Only Royal Mirage Resort is a haven for children of all ages, with a dedicated program and kids club, including,
- Al Koufa Fort with a splash pool and play spaces, or the Oval Garden for a variety of sports.
- The KidsOnly daily program with arts and crafts, camel riding, henna painting, belly dancing and sand sculpting.
- Camping is offered on-site, as well as two dedicated outdoor playgrounds. There are many options for children at most dining venues, as well as childcare services available.
The One&Only Royal Mirage Resort carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Guests here will enjoy complimentary access to some exciting Dubai attractions such as Aquaventure at the Atlantis resort on the Jumeirah Palm.
- There are plenty of delicious surprises that await guests, including daily sweets and treats in-room, and a variety of iced lollies and refreshing drinks both poolside and beachside.
- Swimming, tennis, and waterski lessons are available from a host of experts.
- One&Only also offers a variety of cultural excursions including desert safaris (camel, 4WD, balloon), nature safaris, sandboarding, falconry, astronomy, and a traditional Arabian feast.