Mandarin Oriental New York
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel New York is a property of high distinction, offering families the ultimate in service, comfort and style. Set on the upper floors of the Time Warner Building in Columbus Circle, the Mandarin Oriental may be the most stunningly positioned property in New York City.
Guests are spoilt for choice at this property, as the Mandarin Oriental offers every luxury amenity and service a family could need.
- Interiors are sumptuously designed and elegantly appointed throughout the guest areas and suites, which all have spectacular views across the city and Central Park through the floor to ceiling windows.
Opened in 2003, the Mandarin Oriental features 248 rooms and suites, of which the Two-Bedroom Central Park West Suite, the New York Skyline Suite, and the Suite 5000 are the ultimate accommodations for families.
- The Central Park West Suite and New York Skyline Suite showcases excellent New York views, and a generous lounge and dining area.
- The Suite 5000 is a three-bedroom residence with incredible views from its 50th-floor outlook, and extensive dining and lounge areas and a wonderful collection of art.
The Mandarin Oriental presents three knockout venues for dining and entertaining
- Asiate by Chef Cyril Renaud (modern American cuisine).
- The Aviary by Chef Grant Achatz (inventive cocktails and small plates).
- The Office NYC (a speakeasy bar accessed through a hidden passageway).
- This property also offers food and beverage credit for young guests and families as well as a delicious children's menu through select venues and in-room dining.
The Mandarin Oriental New York offers an impressive wellness precinct, both for the variety of amenities and high standard of luxurious treatments.
- The Spa incorporates Eastern influences together with contemporary New York touches across spa and VIP suites, vitality pools and crystal steam rooms, and a calming oriental tea lounge.
- This incredible space is complemented by a large indoor swimming pool and a fitness centre with sauna, including classes and personal training both on-site and nearby in Central Park.
- The pool also offers preferred swimming times for young guests, a service that benefits families with dedicated playtime.
Young guests are very well catered in this Mandarin Oriental, possibly the best MO property for families in the world.
- Children receive exclusive welcome gifts on arrival and have the opportunity to participate in immersive on-property experiences and nearby amusements like a Central Park carriage ride or gift vouchers for NYC toy stores.
- The generous amenities continue in-room with bathrobes and slippers, speciality toiletries and bathtime toys, as well as children's DVDs and games consoles.
- Babysitting is also offered to families.
- This is a special luxury hotel experience and one of only 4 New York hotels that are in our ultimate 'Top Du Top' collection recommendations. This is the highest possible tier of worldwide properties with the complete package of offerings for family guests.
- The quality of the Mandarin Oriental New York is also illustrated by its current AAA/CAA Five Diamond Award and Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury. This rating not only applies to the hotel but also the spa, which is individually rated 5 Stars by Forbes.
The Mandarin Oriental is a rare treat for families, combining the best of New York City in location, dining, relaxation and activities.
This is one of the ultimate hotels to view the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the property provides special services to compliment this unforgettable spectacle. The Mandarin Oriental is also a joy to experience during the festive and new year period when they provide guests with exclusive seasonal amenities and sweet treats.