Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort is a revelation in Dubai. This beautiful luxury property offers outstanding services and amenities for families, as well as some of the most incredible dining for both deliciousness and design.
Opened 1995, Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort has been completely renovated and refreshed multiple times, with the most recent by LW Design.
- This award-winning firm has constructed and recently refurbished (2019) public and dining spaces that are filled with light, natural materials and iconic images.
- Colours are predominantly a mixture of neutral hues and pastels, with colour statements and wall decorations in the brilliantly decorated bars and restaurants.
- Furniture is custom-designed, lighting is subtle in accommodations and featured in public spaces, and the resort makes use of a myriad of materials from glass to stone, marble, timber, and artisan tiling.
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort offers some exceptional accommodations, with impressive signature suites, such as,
- Family Suite with two bedrooms, a large bathroom with spacious shower and bathtub, living area with lounges, media, and a work station, furnished terraces with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, dining area for 6 on the terrace, butler service, in-suite check-in, and Executive Lounge access.
- Presidential Suite offers two spacious bedrooms, bathroom with large spa bathtub, wraparound furnished terrace with bar area, lounge area, and dining area, pantry, an extended living space with lounges, dining area, and workspace, butler service, a private floor, and Executive Lounge access.
- Royal Apartment Suite is this property's most luxurious accommodation, including three bedrooms, walk-in wardrobes, en suite bathrooms with deep soaking bathtubs, marble-floored living area with multiple lounge areas, a private bar, workspaces, indoor dining for 8, a full kitchenette with butler's pantry, breakfast bar, formal dining for 10 guests, wrap-around terraces, panoramic views from every room, butler service, and access to the Executive Lounge.
Where Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort shines is in the dining areas, each with spectacular individual designs.
- Geales is a chic seafood restaurant serving classic British fare across an indoor space, terrace, and outdoor bar.
- Zengo offers a moody atmosphere and a Pan-Asian menu, with sprawling indoor seating, a sushi counter, and a terrace bar overlooking the water.
- Rhodes Twenty10 is a glamorous contemporary steakhouse, Al Khaima presents traditional Middle Eastern flavours, and Brasserie 2.0 is a large all-day diner with international flavours.
- Maya Mexican Kitchen & Lounge serves colourful share plates, Mr Taco is a lively cantina, and Indya by Vineet presents the best of contemporary India.
- Le Royal Meridien also houses Al Murjan (lounge for afternoon tea), Shades (stylish sports bar), Le Deck (Mediterranean cuisine and cocktails), and La Strega (Italian trattoria).
- This property also has The Hub, a convenient destination for coffee, snacks, and to meet with friends.
Wellness & Activities
Le Royal Meridien has a complete suite of wellness offerings including an in-house spa and gym facility, as well as,
- Tennis courts and coaching through internationally renowned Wilson Dubai Tennis Academy.
- A private beach with water sports activities and beach volleyball.
- Golf, table tennis, and squash are also available. The sports activities complement the extensive gardens and three pools available, with two designed for families.
- The Roman-themed Caracalla Spa offers Elemis, Aromatherapy, Fleur's and Coola treatments surrounded by mood lighting, Roman statues, and Italian mosaics.
- The Fitness Centre is well stocked with the latest cardio and weights machines, and free weights areas.
Guests will find world-class amenities at the Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort, such as,
- The exceptional Le Meridien Family Children's Kids Club, who specialise in arts and craft activities, and sports recreations. There are indoor and outdoor play environments, dress ups, party spaces, and a large selection of toys and games.
- This resort also offers an excellent Teens Club with lounge, bar, and performance spaces. Guests will also find electronic games and have access to a dedicated section in the Fitness Centre for training.
- The Le Royal Meridien also provides welcome amenities, a football pitch, children's menus at select venues, and babysitting.
- The Le Royal Club Lounge is a beautiful space to relax and enjoy light refreshments and snacks and is a valuable perk for guests staying in suites.
- This property shares privileges with nearby Grosvenor House, where guests can enjoy more spectacular restaurants and bars, and an elevated pool.
- Kids can enjoy bonfire parties, discos, films, and other competitions (sandcastle building, pool games) during holiday seasons.
- This resort is located on the JBR Walk, within reach of other dining and entertainment options.
- There are ice creams and refreshing drinks offered as compliments of the hotel at times including check-in, turndown, and whilst lounging at the pool.