Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
The luxurious Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is a Dubai institution as one of the first grand hotels in this city. This is an adventurers playground, with many wonderful activities and amenities for the whole family.
Opened 2000, the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is an iconic property on Jumeirah Beach, with a modern accommodation structure overlooking the extensive garden, pool, recreation areas.
- Modern luxury interiors including feature lighting, plush seating, graphic decorated carpeting, and contemporary paintings adorn public areas.
- Guest rooms and suites follow a clean light-filled aesthetic, with dominant colours in white and beige, with pastel accents, and the addition of dark woods in the most exclusive suites.
- Views over the Arabian Gulf and the neighbouring marina are beautiful.
- Garden, recreation, and dining areas are fresh and modern, with chic design details in lighting, and statement furniture pieces.
The Le Meridien Mina Seyahi has a selection of ideal accommodations for families such as,
- Deluxe Sea View Suite offering a large master bedroom with lounge area, marble bathroom with separate walk-in shower and spa bathtub, living area with lounge seating, furnished terrace overlooking the gardens and pools, dining area, and Club Lounge access.
- The Presidential Suite includes an expansive master bedroom with lounge areas and workspace, marble bathroom with walk-in shower and spa bathtub, a large living room with lounge areas and a dining area for 6 guests, a butlers pantry, a superb furnished rooftop terrace, panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf from each room, and access to the Club Lounge.
Le Meridien has a selection of delicious restaurants, cafes, and bars to satisfy and cater to the whole family.
- Latest Recipe serves international favourites in a smart wood-lined restaurant and terrace.
- Fish is a casual Restaurant located near the beachside, serving Aegean specialties.
- The poolside Horizon includes seating in and out of the water. Guests can enjoy cocktails and snacks.
- Barasti is a large beachside and terrace bar that overlooks the water and is perfect for sunset drinks.
- Guests in search of light meals and afternoon tea service have the Latitude 25 lounge. This extends from the hotel lobby to a large terrace with an accompanying bar.
- Bounty Beets is a destination to enjoy healthy, fresh and delicious meals all day.
Wellness & Activities
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers a generous selection of activities based across five pools, an impressive gym, and a private beachfront, including,
- The Club Mina Fitness Centre with the latest cardio machines, free weights, hydraulic resistance circuit training, group fitness of yoga, spin, and boot camp. This property specialises in individual fitness programs and has personal trainers on hand.
- Club Mina also provides a refreshing relaxation service including steam rooms, sauna, and plunge pools.
- As well as the five pools surrounded by tropical gardens and spaces to enjoy light meals and refreshments, Mina Sayam also has space on Dubai's longest private beach, Jumeirah Beach.
- The Water Sports Centre offers excellent activities ranging from skiing and windsurfing to wake boarding and kayaking. Sailing lessons are also available on Hobie cats and laser sailboats.
- A selection of sports are available throughout the grounds, including tennis, table tennis, and volleyball.
Children will love the dedicated spaces and activities catering to young guests of all ages, such as,
- Le Meridien Family Kids Club is available 7 days a week and includes indoor programs, games, daily activities, special menus, and an indoor and outdoor playground.
- There is a dedicated shaded children's pool with water fun amenities. Children have access to gaming consoles, a games room, and a wide selection of water activities from the Water Sports Centre.
- Babysitting is also available as well as offers that include complimentary dining for children under 12.
- The value of Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is multiplied as guests can access the amenities at the next-door Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi. This includes a lazy river, shaded children's pools, and a selection of beautiful dining options.
- This property has seen upgrades and refurbishments in both 2007 and 2012 and is constantly being revitalised and well maintained.