Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah
The Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is a serene family haven located on the exclusive western crescent of the world-famous Palm. This is palatial luxury in size, quality, service and style, with impressive family accommodations and excellent waterfront recreations.
Opened 2011, the Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is a beachside palace constructed in a neoclassical style.
- This property was designed by Godwin Austen Johnson and occupies a large area of the west crescent Palm Jumeirah. Included are the hotel, residences, recreational facilities, gardens, and beach club.
- Interiors are bathed in marble, with ornate columns and gilded detailing, as well as exquisite hand-painted golden motifs.
- Light-filled interiors are a mixture of creams and beiges given a golden glow from modern lighting fixtures and design details. Rooms follow a similar aesthetic, with pastel hues of blue and brown across textiles, and furniture reminiscent of classical Italian styles, by Francesco Molon.
The Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is Taylor made for families of every size, with the most ideal accommodations being,
- 2 Bedroom Family Apartment with Pool, including two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, a guest powder room, fully equipped kitchen, private furnished terrace, plunge pool, and a living area with lounge and dining for 6.
- 3 Bedroom Family Apartments feature three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large living area with lounge, dining for 6, fully equipped kitchen, and a furnished terrace overlooking the lagoon.
- The Royal 5 Bedroom Villa is the ultimate accommodation at this property. On offer are five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a living room, games room, dining room, private gardens, rooftop pool and jacuzzi, furnished terraces, study space, fully equipped kitchen, and a complete entertainment centre.
Here guests will find two well-appointed restaurants and bars celebrating European and Middle Eastern flavours, as well as perfect dining events for the whole family.
- Brunello Restaurant is the resident fine dining destination serving classic dishes from around the world.
- The beautiful and modern Phoenicia is a more casual restaurant, located on the beachfront, creating memorable delicacies based on Levantine (Eastern Mediterranean region of Western Asia) traditions.
- K-West Bar is an elegant venue with mansion-style interiors, featuring light meals and refreshments.
- The Swim Up Pool Bar is perfect for in-water and waterside dining, with light meals and drinks.
- Kempinski Hotel & Residences also offers custom dining such as romantic beach dining for two, as well as a charming family brunch on Friday's, and a daily afternoon tea service.
Wellness & Activities
Highlights of the Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah are the beach club and aquatic activities such as,
- The main pool (1,200sqm) is temperature-controlled and surrounded by tropical gardens. Here guests can enjoy jacuzzi lounges as well as a schedule of daily activities.
- Kempinski's 24-hour fitness studio has the latest cardio machines and free weights, with personal training and yoga instructors available.
- The private beach and guest Beach Club feature cabanas, and access to (through a partnership with Sea Wakes) Seabreacher, Flyboard, Kayaking, Banana Ride, Pedal Boat, Donut Ride, Parasailing, Power Boat Cruise, Jetski Rides, Sun Beds, Stand-Up Paddleboard, Fly Fish Tubing, Wakeboarding/WakeSurfing, Water Skiing and Fishing Trips.
Children will have days of fun with the Kempinski's kids club, and a range of tailor-made amenities such as,
- The dedicated children's pool, sports activities, and the Kempinski Kids Club featuring indoor and outdoor play spaces, and a garden playground.
- Special activities include swimming lessons, cooking classes, mermaid lessons, and fully catered birthday parties.
- This resort features some of the most ideally equipped accommodations for families, including space, amenities, and location in relation to recreational amenities.
- The nearby Aquaventure waterpark is a great option to explore the surrounding Palm recreations.
- The Kempinski has a talented team of patissiers on staff who are known to create delicious complimentary cakes that guests have found in-room at check-in and during their stay.
- This property is well maintained, with one of the highest levels of service of all five-star hotels in Dubai.