Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
On the west crescent of the Jumeirah Palm overlooking the Arabian Gulf, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray shines in opulent splendour. This Ottoman inspired palace is a must-visit destination for families who enjoy towering luxury and exclusivity whilst participating in an excellent program of activities on and off-site.
Opened 2012, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is inspired by ancient palaces of Turkey.
- Here guests will find hand-finished artwork and craftsmanship such as murals, Turkish artworks, and gilded decoration.
- More than any other Dubai resort, the Zabeel Saray aims to transport guests to another world; the golden age of the Ottoman empire.
- The world’s largest Bohemian crystal chandelier hangs in the central hall, with 750 lamps weighing 4.5 tonnes.
- Guest areas are designed in marble, with silk and crystal chandeliers, including elements of European and Arabian design. Enchanting rooms and suites are filled with hand-constructed wooden decoration and furniture, silk curtains, plush carpeting, and opulent metal lace lighting.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has some of the most luxurious and large accommodations of any property in Dubai. The most ideal for families is,
- Grand Deluxe Family Rooms, which include two spacious bedrooms, a large bathroom with shower and freestanding marble Turkish bathtub, living room with media area, and views to the Arabian Gulf.
- 4 Bedroom Lagoon Royal Residences offer direct lagoon access, four bedrooms and four bathrooms with rain showers and marble bathtubs, private entrances, butler service, fully equipped kitchen, a generous living space with multiple lounge areas and dining area for 8 guests, and a furnished outdoor terrace.
- Beach Royal Residences are the very best accommodations on offer at Zabeel Saray. These palatial residences provide private gardens leading to a private beach, five bedrooms and five bathrooms with rain showers and marble bathtubs, private entrance and private elevator, butler service, fully equipped kitchen, terrace furnished with lounges, living space with multiple lounges and dining areas, as well as media and entertaining spaces.
Guests have 10 dining locations to choose from, traversing a world of delicious flavours, with some of the most beautifully designed restaurants in the city, such as,
- Imperium, the most lavishly appointed dining hall to serve casual international cuisine and cater well to families. Other spectacular venues are Lalezar (authentic Anatolian restaurant), Amala (North Indian Mughlai cuisine), and Al Nafoorah (authentic Lebanese dining and entertainment).
- Zabeel Saray also houses The Rib Room (classic steakhouse), Plaj (Mediterranean beachside dining), and the Sultan's Lounge (afternoon tea in grand Ottoman style).
- The resort's Club Lounge is also a wonderful option for light dining, buffets, and pre-dinner aperitifs. Staff are also able to cater to individual guest's needs with exclusive dining events and romantic beachside picnics.
Wellness & Activities
The wealth of relaxation amenities and activities is one of the great drawcards of the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- Talise Ottoman Spa is considered to be one of the premier wellness facilities in all of Dubai. Guests can enjoy signature therapies, organic treatments, and even cryotherapy. Spaces include a beautiful indoor pool and surrounding lounges, hammams, snow rooms, private spa suites, and relaxation lounges.
- A rich variety of training needs are catered through Tailse Fitness. Fitness classes, yoga, and martial arts are all offered, as well as a state of the art gym with excellent cardio machines and free weights.
- Beachside activities are also well catered, with volleyball courts, kayaking, waterskiing, wakeboarding and paddleboarding. Boats are also available for catered fishing and diving expeditions.
- Further from the shore, Zabel Saray also offers tennis, optional tennis lessons, and charming games of pétanque.
For a self-catering resort, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has a wide range of fun and adventurous activities for young guests, such as,
- The on-site children's club (Sinbad's), including indoor and outdoor playgrounds, scheduled programs, a splash park, and a climbing wall. Kids can enjoy arts and crafts, performance lessons, cooking sessions, media, gaming, and in-house magician. Sinbad's also holds holiday camps during the summer season.
- Young guests will enjoy access to Wild Wadi Waterpark (offsite), a wide selection of pools, in-room baby amenities, tennis, beach sports, and an in-house cinema.
- The most convenient way to get around Dubai and to other Jumeirah properties is on the fleet of private taxi boats.
- The outdoor play facilities at Zabeel Saray is one of the most impressive in Dubai and is only surpassed by the waterparks at Atlantis and Wild Wadi (which guests have complimentary access to).
- There is a free shuttle to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Mall of the Emirates.
- The large main pool has covered sections making it ideal for families to enjoy even in Dubai's heat.
- The service around the pools and beach is exceptional, with a regular supply of cooling mists, iced pops, towels, ice water, fruit, and even sunglass cleaning.
- The cinema is one of the most luxurious and fun experiences of this kind you will have in Dubai. Children's and family films are shown three times a day.