Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam is a lavish hotel in the perfect location for families to relax and enjoy the best that Dubai has to offer. This grand resort offers privileged luxury in the heart of the Madinat Jumeirah, surrounded by beautiful waterways and manicured gardens.
Opened 2003, this was the first of three hotels in Jumeirah City built along Jumeirah Beach.
- Mina A'Salam (meaning 'harbour of peace') showcases the city's maritime history with sand coloured wind towers surrounded by lagoons and waterways.
- Mirage Mille developed the resort to reflect the old Dubai look of Dubai Creek. Here the low laying residences and surrounding waters provide a luxury that is both traditional and authentic.
- Guest areas are filled with marble, gilded details, and examples of traditional Arabian craftsmanship.
- The resort was extensively refurbished in 2015 and is the picture of what an ideal Dubai resort should be.
The Jumeirah Mina A'Salam offers a range of large accommodations perfect for families, such as,
- Ocean Suite including a generous master bedroom with dressing area, leading to a furnished terrace with dining space, grand Arabic style bathroom with rainfall shower and separate bathtub, a living area with lounge space, study area, and casual dining area, and Club Lounge access.
- Mina A'Salam's penultimate accommodation is the Royal Suite. This includes three large bedrooms with lounge spaces, two grand Arabic style bathrooms with rainfall shower and jacuzzi bathtub, lavish artwork and ornate design details, a large living area with dining for 8 guests and lounge areas, a furnished terrace with lounge and dining areas, private kitchen, dressing area, and Club Lounge Access.
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam has 10 exceptional dining and drinking establishments, with guests also able to dine at over 50 World-class restaurants nearby in the Madinat Jumeirah district.
- Italian favourites can be enjoyed at Trattoria Toscana (classic flavours on the waterfront), and Segreto (award-winning rooftop dining). Guests can also travel around the world with Perry Blackwelder's Original Smokehouse (Southern USA slow-cooked meats), Shimmers (beachside Greek delicacies), Zheng He's (Chinese cuisine reimagined), and Tortuga (authentic Mexican flavours).
- Mina A'Salam also offers a Pool Bar (light meals and refreshments), Al Samar Lounge (lobby lounge for afternoon tea service), Bahri Bar (waterside cocktails, named one of the World's Best Bars in 2019), and Hanaaya (family restaurant on the water).
- This resort is also known for its themed dining nights and exceptional Friday brunch.
Wellness & Activities
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam offers a wide range of activities from an award-winning spa service to beach and water-based adventure sports, including,
- Talise Spa offering private treatment villas, guided yoga and meditation, private pools, rain showers, and relaxation lounges.
- The Talise fitness at Al Qasr is a state of the art facility with classes, individual programs, outdoor and indoor facilities, cardio machines, and weights areas.
- With direct access to Madinat Jumeirah canals, Mina A'Salam provides abra tours for a picture-perfect Arabian experience.
- Water adventures in the Arabian Gulf off the private Jumeirah Beach include windsurfing and sailing to standup paddleboarding, waterskiing, banana rides, kayaking and wakeboarding through the Water Sports Centre.
Jumeirah Mina A'Salam together with the surrounding Madinat Jumeirah resorts have a winning combination of activities and amenities for children of all ages to enjoy, such as,
- Young guests can enjoy both the Sinbad's at Al Qasr and KiDS at Al Naseem, two outstanding kids clubs within close proximity to Mina A'Salam.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark is close by for family fun, and the private beach has a range of activities such as beach Bootcamp, nighttime cinema, and sand sports for children.
- This property also offers themed dining at night, a junior lifeguard activity, kids yoga, and a full activities program.
- When staying in a suite, families can enjoy exclusive access to the Premium Leisure Club where there is check-in, a lounge, and a dedicated playroom for young guests.
- This resort is well connected to neighbouring properties and their amenities that all Jumeirah guests can use.
- A brigade of complimentary shuttles on the road, by water, or footpath, is conveniently available.