Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf
On the canals of the Madinat Jumeirah sits Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, an exclusive collection of Arabian summer houses. Both a luxurious retreat and an excellent family resort, Dar Al Masyaf combines the best of Middle Eastern design, personal service, and a collection of activities for guests of all ages.
Opened 2004, the Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is a modern interpretation of an Arab village including wind towers, sitting rooms, suites, archways, canals and passageways.
- Wooden abra boats cruise the canals taking guests to the many dining and activity offerings.
- Each of the summer houses contains 11 rooms and suites, all in dual level arrangements. The design offers private and intimate accommodations.
- Interiors are filled with intricate metal lamps and lighting. Plush cushions and fabrics in pastel and neutral tones give spaces light and warm feel.
- There are large communal courtyards and private pools for each summerhouse.
The most ideal accommodations for families at the Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf are the Malakiya Villas and the Gulf Family Rooms.
- Two and Three Bedroom Malakiya Villas offer private pools, large bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms with Jacuzzi and balcony. There are private bars, a dining area, kitchen, gazebo, Club Lounge access, butler service, and a guest powder room.
- The Royal Malakiya Villa has all the above amenities as well as close proximity to the beach, three bedrooms, furnished terrace, full kitchen, larger lounge and dining areas, and luxurious bathroom amenities.
- Another accommodation ideal for families is the Two Bedroom Gulf Family Room. This includes a private entrance, open living space, and views of the sea and gardens. There are dining spaces inside and on the terrace, a shared pool, and butler service.
Over 40 dining destinations are available throughout the Madinat Jumeirah complex, including
- Pierchic (Seafood) is an award-winning restaurant perched on the hotel's pier. Khaymat Al Bahar (Lebanese) is the poolside restaurant specialising in share plates. Pai Thai is an award-winning restaurant nestled in the lush gardens.
- The Hide (Steakhouse) presents American styled prime cuts, and Arboretum (Arabian) offers traditional dining in an ornate setting. Al Hambra (Spanish) delights with delicious tapas and terrace dining.
- Koubba Bar spans terraces, an indoor lounge and long bar for refreshing drinks and light snacks.
- Al Fayrooz Lounge is a relaxing lobby lounge to enjoy a memorable afternoon tea service. The Al Qasr Club Lounge is a haven for lucky guests to enjoy a wide range of snacks, meals, and drinks.
- This property also offers dining experiences such as a private dinner on the beach. The royal feast brunch is also a decadent family dining offer.
Wellness & Activites
Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf also shares the excellent resort amenities of the Madinat Jumeirah with activities and amenities such as
- The 2 km private beach offers exclusive use for guests, with sun loungers, swimming, refreshments, and views. The beach also includes a water sports centre for a host of exciting activities.
- Talise Fitness presents state of the art machines, personal training, and personally tailored programs for guests. This includes a range of fitness classes covering HIIT, Zumba, Bodycore, and pilates.
- The Talise Spa is a sprawling wellness facility with 26 treatment rooms, a relaxation area, infra-red sauna, steam rooms, and plunge pools.
- Madinat Souk is a shopping destination next door offering traditional Middle Eastern gifts in an ancient style bazaar.
A world of fun awaits young guests in kids clubs, a waterpark, and wellness activities including
- Sinbad's Kids Club, a theatre, pools, beach watersports, tennis, in-room gaming consoles, Kids at Jumeirah Al Naseem
- Also available is swim school, Babysitting, ice cream classes, complimentary meal offers, complimentary local attraction offers, and complimentary access to the Jumeirah waterpark, Wild Wadi.
- Turndown chocolates and other complementary sweets are exciting surprises for young guests.
- This hotel also offers a complimentary selection of fresh fruits and fun beach bags to enjoy the sand nearby.
- All pools including private pools and the main hotel pools have lifeguards on duty.
- The resort supplies decorations and Christmas trees during the festive period.
- The Club Lounge has a very generous afternoon tea service for guests staying in villa accommodations.