Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is the modern designed art focused hotel in the Jumeirah Group's offering. Located alongside the Dubai golf course and Dubai Creek, the Creekside Hotel is a tranquil haven with a host of activities for families to enjoy.
Opened 2012, this property is filled with eclectic design and simple luxurious interiors such as,
- The hotel concept design by Hazel Wong is reminiscent of modern design hotels more often found in major World cities, and unique in Dubai.
- Simple luxury and stark aesthetics dominate, with the use of exposed concrete and glass windows in high ceilinged public spaces.
- Furniture comes from Poltrona Frau, BnB Italia, and Sawaya Moroni, amongst others. There are design inspirations from traditional Arabian patterns and craftsmanship in carpets, rugs, and other textiles.
- This property showcases over 480 modern artworks from artists in the Middle East.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel offers roomy and multi level accommodations for families, including,
- Family Suite featuring beautiful city views, a large master bedroom flowing to a living room with lounge area, marble bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, and complimentary access to the private Jumeirah Beach.
- Penthouse suite offers three stories of incredible comfort, a spacious furnished terrace, reception rooms for dining or meetings, living area with multiple lounge spaces, a generous master bedroom with lounge area that opens to a large bathroom with freestanding bathtub and walk in shower, a range of complimentary dining and refreshments throughout the day, direct access to the Club Lounge, and complimentary access to the private Jumeirah Beach.
All your gastronomic needs are met at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel's four dining destinations, with,
- Nomad, a bustling open kitchen serving international favourites and special events such as a Friday brunch for families, and BBQ nights.
- Plumeria features healthy dishes in a casual indoor and alfresco setting.
- Cu-ba is a poolside restaurant on the hotel's rooftop, serving innovating tapas and cocktails.
- For an afternoon tea try the Crimson Lounge, where all day light meals and sweet treats are also enjoyed.
Wellness & Activities
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel enjoys an enviable position near Dubai lake and the neighbouring golf course.
- Akura Spa offers signature organic treatments, and a wide range of therapies for adult guests.
- The Aviation Club is one of Dubai's most impressive gyms, featuring group classes, tennis, squash, swimming, personal training, lessons, a selection of cardio machines, and a free weights zone.
- Guests can enjoy access to the Dubai Hills Golf Club, expert guidance at the tennis and squash academy, or a more leisurely activity with in-house art tours.
- A choice of pools for recreation and training are available, as well as access to the private Jumeirah Beach only a short excursion from the hotel.
There are many excellent amenities and services here at the Creekside Hotel, providing a rare optiosn for families within a modern design focused hotel.
- The on-site kids pool area includes space for swimming lessons, and the in-house tennis academy also specialises in tutelage for young guests.
- As a Jumeirah hotel, guests can enjoy access to the private Jumeirah Beach as well as the Wild Wadi Waterpark located on the Arabian Gulf.
- Families will also enjoy access to gaming consoles for in-room entertainment and offers of complimentary meals and tickets to nearby attractions.
- The value of Nomad's special dining events each week adds a special touch to the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
- Here you can enjoy a variety of cuisines, with daily specialties, and extended casual dining such as picnic style options.
- The quality and inclusions at Nomad are one of the best in the city for families.
- Nature trips can be organised by the hotel for viewing of incredible wildlife out on the dunes.
- This is a convenient hotel for overnight or multi-day layovers as it is only 5-10 minutes from the airport.
- The is a kids room and games room that is a great place for indoor entertainment and recreation.