Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The original Dubai beach resort, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is one of the only Jumeirah properties to cater almost solely to families. The Beach Hotel is an ultimate luxury family experience, in a convenient location with many excellent amenities both in-house and nearby.
Opened 1997, the first of Jumeirah's properties is located on the private Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Burj Al Arab.
- This Dubai icon is designed to resemble a giant wave on the beachfront, affording each room a spectacular water view.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel was designed by WKK, is 26 stories high, with 600 rooms, 16 restaurants, landscaped gardens, pools, a marina, and a sports club with spa.
- A complete refurbishment was unveiled in 2019 with refreshed modern interiors. Surrounding seas inspire the design of blues and pastels with natural materials (stone, marble, wood).
- The hotel presents a chic and subtle aesthetic where minimal furniture is complemented by patterned textiles and touches of classic Arabian styles.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel offers many excellent accommodations for families. The best include,
- Two Bedroom Ocean Suite with a large living room featuring dining for 4, a pantry, lounge areas, and a study area. There are two generous bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and bathtub. A wrap-around furnished terrace showcases views across the Arabian Gulf, and the suite includes access to the Premium Leisure Club and the Club Executive Lounge.
- Family Garden Suites also include two bedrooms and two bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. Here guests enjoy rooms living areas with lounges, study, and dining spaces. The best feature is the furnished terrace with dining space, lounge space, and direct access to the gardens and pools. This suite also includes access to the Premium Leisure Club and the Club Executive Lounge.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel's premium accommodation is the Beit Al Bahar Two Bedroom Royal Villa. This wonderful residence presents two bedrooms with Arabian design details, two bathrooms with shower and sunken mosaic bathtub. Living space features lounge spaces, study, and dining. The large terrace has lounge and dining areas as well as a private plunge pool. This accommodation provides in-villa check-in, butler service, and access to the Premium Leisure Club and the Club Executive Lounge.
The dining precinct at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel has a host of family-friendly and eclectic delicious restaurants, bars, and lounges such as
- Smart casual restaurants like Fika Restaurant & Bar (Swedish classics), Villa Beach (Italian cuisine), and La Parilla (Latin American flavours).
- Casual options include Ocean Blue (surf house classics), Beach Lounge (tapas and cocktails), D&A (gastropub specials), Kitchen Connection (international buffet), and Beachcombers (Pan-Asian cuisine).
- This resort has an in-house patisserie (Creations Cakery), as well as an excellent afternoon tea service at the Pearl Lounge.
- Adults will enjoy both Uptown Bar (rooftop drinks), and the Pool bar (waterside refreshments).
Wellness & Activities
Guests are spoilt for choices of activity, entertainment, and relaxation at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel with,
- The Talise Spa offering cryotherapy, organic and signature treatments, a hammam, and terrace.
- J Club includes an infinity pool, gym with state-of-the-art equipment, and personalised fitness programs. There is also a yoga studio, spin room, and the option of personal training.
- Guests can also enjoy a series of tennis courts with optional instruction and tennis clinics.
- With its position on the beach, the Jumeriah Beach Hotel provides exclusive access to motorised and non-motorised water activities, beach sports, spa treatments, light meals and drinks, and luxurious cabanas.
There are many excellent facilities and activities for young guests, including the Wild Wadi Waterpark right next door. Amenities and services include,
- KiDS Club at Jumeirah Beach Hotel with arts and crafts, movies, indoor and outdoor play, nature, and water fun. The Club also holds camps and can facilitate birthday parties.
- Families will also enjoy babysitting and childcare services, sports, swimming and tennis lessons, offers of complimentary dining and attraction tickets, and access to Sinbad's Kids Club as well.
- This resort is generous with in-room treats such as daily fresh fruit, chocolate sweets, and even cakes.
- Thoughtful touches such as beach bags, hats, and other outdoor amenities are provided to guests.
- Half or full board meal plans are a great option for families looking to enjoy the delicious foods on-site, for convenience and cost.
- There is direct access to the Madinat Souk and other facilities and dining at neighbouring properties through a helpful golf cart service or boat transfer via the canal network of the Madinat Jumeirah.