Jumeirah Al Qasr
Situated amongst the canals of Madinat Jumeirah, the Jumeirah Al Qasr is an Arabian fairytale palace with endless delights for families. Bordered by pools, gardens, and a wide beach, Al Qasr offers activities, sports and relaxation in one of the most luxurious properties in Dubai.
Opened 2004, Jumeirah Al Qasr was the second property to open in the Madinat Jumeirah precinct. It is a fantasy of traditional Middle Eastern design with the finest luxury details and amenities.
- This property covers 2km of private beachfront, 40 hectares of gardens, restaurants, pools, bars, and an expansive collection of canals in the wider Madinat area.
- The lavish interior with navy, orange, and blue tones used throughout, offers the best in Moorish aesthetics, with mosaics, intricate wood carvings, contemporary Arabesque patterned carpets, as well as stone and marble throughout.
- Highlights are the 18 gold horses at the property's entrance and the 5-ton crystal chandelier in the lobby.
- A refurbishment of the property was completed in 2019, highlighting the balance of traditional and modern designs.
Designed as a sultan's summer palace, the Jumeirah Al Qasr includes spacious and well-appointed suites that are perfect for family guests, such as
- The One Bedroom Ocean Suite with generous dining and living areas, marble bathroom, balcony with ocean views, home theatre, and exclusive Club Lounge access.
- Al Qasr's Presidential Suite offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a furnished private terrace with top floor views to the ocean, an expansive living room featuring lounge and home theatre as well as dining for 8 guests, the marble bathrooms featuring Jacuzzi and jet showers, a kitchenette, and Club Lounge access.
- The exclusive Royal Suite is a three-bedroom wonder with beautiful marble bathrooms featuring Jacuzzi's and jet shower's, a powder room, large furnished terrace with ocean views, a grand dining room with space for 10 guests and adjoining kitchen, lounge room with home theatre, private study, butler service, and Club Lounge access.
A hotel as grand as Al Qasr deserves a gastronomic precinct to match the palatial surrounds and this property excels with dining option spanning six restaurants, two lounges, and a tranquil multi-room bar.
- Pierchic (Seafood) is an award-winning restaurant perched on the hotel's pier, Khaymat Al Bahar (Lebanese) is the poolside restaurant specialising in share plates, and Pai Thai is an award-winning restaurant nestled in the lush gardens.
- The Hide (Steakhouse) presents American styled prime cuts, Arboretum (Arabian) offers traditional dining in an ornate setting, and Al Hambra (Spanish) delights with delicious tapas and terrace dining.
- Koubba Bar spans terraces, an indoor lounge and long bar for refreshing drinks and light snacks.
- Al Fayrooz Lounge is a relaxing lobby lounge to enjoy a memorable afternoon tea service, and the Al Qasr Club Lounge is a haven for lucky guests to enjoy a wide range of snacks, meals, and drinks.
- This property also offers dining experiences such as a private dinner on the beach, royal feast brunch services, and as part of Madinat Jumeirah, a treasure trove of exciting dining close by.
- The new French Riviera brings the best seafood from the south of France to a beachside dining location.
Wellness & Activites
Great hotels of Dubai have the advantage of being both city properties and beach resorts, and Al Qasr offers the best of this combination with a wide range of relaxation, revitalisation, activity, and fitness choices.
- The 2 km private beach offers exclusive use for guests, with sun loungers, swimming, refreshments, and views.
- Talise Fitness presents state of the art machines, personal training, and personally tailored programs for guests. This includes a range of fitness classes covering HIIT, Zumba, Bodycore, and pilates.
- Guests can enjoy the many excellent swimming pools, with the largest acclimatised swimming pool in Dubai, and swimming classes for all ages.
- The Talise Spa is a sprawling wellness facility with 26 treatment rooms, a relaxation area, infra-red sauna, steam rooms, and plunge pools.
Young guests will enjoy the endless fun and activities that Al Qasr and the neighbouring Madinat Jumeirah properties, such as
- Sinbad's Kids Club, a theatre, Pools, beach watersports, tennis, in-room gaming consoles, Kids at Jumeirah Al Naseem
- Also available is swim school, Babysitting, ice cream classes, complimentary meal offers, complimentary local attraction offers, and complimentary access to the Jumeirah waterpark, Wild Wadi.
The Jumeirah Al Qasr also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Families with young guests will enjoy a host of extra activities available such as themed beach dinners, kids yoga, sports training, and a beach cinema.
- This property has a motor yacht for charter including a full staff, catering, expeditions, and spa facilities.
- The on-site gym has UAE's only high altitude training suite for specialised fitness goals.
- Al Qasr also includes a rock climbing and bouldering section for families to test their skills on a variety of walls and obstacles.
- Boat shuttles operate in the hotel's canals and to Madinat Jumeirah, providing charming transport to the hotel's many delicious restaurants.