Jumeirah Al Naseem
The Jumeirah Al Naseem Resort is part of the Madinat Jumeirah, sharing in one of the most luxurious hotel precincts in the World. This property is stylishly designed with understated elegance and has a generous range of recreations and cuisines to suit every taste. Families are welcomed here with beachfront accommodations, kids clubs, sports activities, and waterpark amenities.
Opened 2016, the Jumeirah Al Naseem is the newest addition to the Madinat Jumeirah. This is a low laying resort across beautifully manicured gardens and a system of canal waterways.
- The property was designed by South African firm Northpoint, as well as Wood Bagot, marrying traditional Arabic and modern luxury resort design. Landscaping was designed by Bill Bensley.
- Interiors were inspired by the sea, sand dunes, and Bedouin traditions, as well as Dubai's pearl diving history. This translates to pastel and earthy tones, clean lines. A focus open and airy aesthetics see windows and doors leading to balconies and patios.
- Plush low backed seats and lounges sit on thick carpeting with Arabic motifs. Natural materials are intertwined in every area, with exposed wooden beams and varieties of stone in tables and floors.
Jumeirah Al Naseem shows its dedication to families with specific accommodations and luxurious suites such as,
- Family Superior Rooms with private balconies overlooking the gardens and pools, large open plan bathrooms, living room with sofa bed, and a master bedroom with lounge.
- The Family Suite includes Club Lounge access, private terrace with dining space, large open plan bathroom, a generous master bedroom with lounge and desk space, and a living room with lounge and casual dining spaces.
- Jumeirah Al Naseem's ultimate accommodation is the Royal Penthouse. This spectacular suite offers an entire floor of indoor and outdoor living. Private elevator opens to a double-height hallway, 5 bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms, private furnished terrace spaces, a personal gym, 11-metre infinity pool, 3 spacious living areas, bespoke designed furniture, dining for 6 guests, outdoor lounge and bar, dressing rooms, and a unique sensory shower combining steam, aromatherapy and chromotherapy.
This resort offers seven on-site exquisite dining venues, with close access to surrounding food precincts around the Madinat Jumeirah.
- These include The Palmery overlooking the Burj Al Arab (family-friendly international cuisine), Al Mandhar (afternoon tea lounge), Kayto (Peruvian Nikkei flavours), and Rockfish (beachfront seafood).
- Al Naseem also offers Summersault, a beach club with fusion cuisine, the poolside Sugarmash with Polynesian tastes, and Kalsa Pool Bar for light meals and refreshing drinks.
Wellness & Activities
Recreation is centred around the beautiful private area along Jumeirah Beach, and the nearby fitness and spa facilities with,
- Talise Fitness for Power-Fit programs, fitness classes, free weights, and state of the art cardio machines.
- Beach watersports such as stand up paddleboarding, waterskiing, banana rides, kayaking and wakeboarding. Boats can be chartered for luxury cruises or dive expeditions.
- Talise Spa offers luxury spa treatments amidst the tropical gardens and connected waterways. Here guests will find therapies and treatments based on Arabic traditions, meditation, sound healing, and indulgent pampering.
- Golf and tennis are also on offer, as well as swimming in the many large resort pools. Swimming instruction is optional both in the guest and private pools on-site.
The amazing range of children's activities and amenities offered at Jumeirah Al Naseem makes this resort one of the leading luxury family accommodations in Dubai. Included are,
- A resident kids club (Kids at Jumeirah Al Naseem), another Madinat Jumeirah kids club (Sinbad's), pools, beach, watersports, tennis, and a theatre.
- Services include swim classes (group and private), babysitting, ice cream making classes, access to Wild Wadi Water Park, as well as complementary and discounted dining offers.
- Young guests can also participate in the Jumeirah turtle rehabilitation program, the beach cinema, beach Bootcamp, kids yoga, a junior lifeguard program, and themed dinners for kids and teens.
Jumeirah Al Naseem carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- The nearby Madinat souk features an extraordinary array of dining and shopping choices and is an excellent recreation for families.
- Sweet treats in-room are provided by local chocolatier, Mirzam, offering delicious Middle Eastern flavours.
- The resort keeps handy supplies of extra toys and children's amusements for in-room entertainment.
- Jumeirah Al Naseem offers personalised amenities for special occasions and events such as holidays (Christmas, Easter), and other celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's day).