Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Plaza Athénée is an extraordinary hotel residing on the prestigious and fashionable Avenue Montaigne. This is a haute couture hotel, providing unique and specially tailored services to its family guests.
- Opened 1913, the Hôtel Plaza Athénée is known as the epitome of luxurious French hospitality.
- This property is resplendent in a combination of Louis XVI, Regency and Art Deco styles, with interiors produced by Bettina Mortemard and Marie-José Pommereau.
- Known for its iconic red awnings that shade crimson geraniums, the Plaza Athénée has hosted royalty, high society and notable artists and designers in its illustrious history.
Of the 160 guest rooms and suites, the most perfect for families is the Terrace Duplex Suite, that can be connected to create a two or three-bedroom suite, and the Royal Suite, a four-bedroom and four bathroom masterpiece.
- The Terrace Duplex Suite (98 sqm) is a haven that includes a large outdoor terrace with iconic Parisienne views, and its very own fitness room with sauna. There is also a master bedroom with a furnished terrace, a living room with lounge areas, and a marble bathroom with freestanding bathtub and walk-in shower.
- The Royal Suite (450 sqm) is the largest of its kind in Paris, with antique furnishings, multiple balconies, a private entrance, spacious kitchen, and its own steam room and jacuzzi. This suite also features 2 living rooms and dining for 8 guests, a private entrance, 4 bedrooms, 4 marble bathrooms, a walk-in wardrobe, and 2 dressing rooms.
One of the greatest hotels in Paris for a gastronomic adventure, the Plaza Athénée offers two incredible restaurants, three cafes, and a lively bar.
- Alain Ducasse at the Plaza Athénée is a 3 Michelin starred wonder, with the greatest dining room in Paris, serving natural and seasonal cuisine.
- Le Relais Plaza provides signature French classics in charming art deco surrounds.
- La Galerie is a legendary cafe lounge for chic all-day dining and inspired afternoon tea.
- The inner courtyard houses La Cour Jardin, serving seasonal delicacies in an outdoor wonderland.
- The street-level La Terrasse is the ultimate location for light, refined cuisine, on the most fashionable street in Paris.
- Le Bar provides a dreamlike experience, with stunning designs and fantastic cocktails.
- A resident DJ entertains at Le Bar, jazz performances sing out at Le Relais Plaza, and lucky guests can arrange a private tour of the enormous 35,000 bottle cellar, La Cave du Plaza Athénée.
Headlined by the Dior Institut, the Plaza Athénée offers a suite of wellness services to enchant the most discerning guests.
- The Dior Institut Spa, the only one of its kind in Paris, is an expansive temple to beauty and rejuvenation, offering 5 spa suites, a relaxation room, pedicure/manicure room, and treatments utilizing Dior's specialised knowledge in detoxifying, perfecting, and Rose de Granville vitality.
- Accompanying the spa are steam and sauna rooms, as well as a fully equipped gymnasium that facilitates personal training and is designed for martial arts practice.
The Plaza Athénée welcomes young guests with open arms, offering a range of charming and well-curated gifts and entertainments.
- This includes a welcome pack on arrival as well as in-room sweets and a toy selection from the Plaza Athénées Red Collection.
- There are nurturing bath amenities and toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, games and toys.
- This property offers exclusive enticements such as an ice rink in the winter and a vintage carousel in autumn.
- Plaza Athénée also provides services such as babysitting, a delicious children's menu, a children's concierge during holiday periods, seasonal activities for Easter and Christmas, bikes for older children, signature strollers, and a little gourmet porcelain service for in-room dining, which includes a child-sized table.
This quality is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property. The Plaza Athénée also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- This property offers mini-tours for guests.
- At Christmas time there are many wonderful surprises, including Christmas trees in suites.