Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles
Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris holds a unique position as the most contemporary and playful Palace Distinction hotel in this great city. This beguiling property is located close to the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées and offers many wonderful and quirky services and amenities for families.
Opened 1928, and extensively renovated and reopened in 2010, the Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles enchants guests with fairytale public spaces and homely accommodations.
- Philippe Starck has designed the entire property to be fantastical and theatric, with bold colours and sparkling chandeliers.
This property is brimming with artistic flair, boasting
- A 350+ piece art collection.
- A specialised art concierge and gallery space
- La Librairie des Arts - an extensive art book focused boutique.
- And the 99 seat Katara cinema for the Royal Monceau film club of classic cinema and Piere Hermé snacks.
Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles offers an impressive range of accommodations ideal for families with young guests of all ages. The 85 rooms and 64 suites epitomize Paris chic, drawing design inspiration from mid 20th century cool and Louis XVI opulence. The perfect Monceau suites for families are the Royal Monceau Suite, the 241 Presidential Suite, the Raffles Presidential Suite, and the Katara Presidential Suite.
- The Royal Monceau Suite (360 sqm) is a 2 bedroom beauty, with lavish lounging and entertaining areas. This suite also includes a dining room and a mirrored bathroom with walk-in shower and freestanding bathtub. There is an executive work desk, a kitchen, a walk-in closet, a private bar, and butler service.
- The newly unveiled private apartment residences (350 sqm) all offer 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private kitchen and entertaining areas, private lift access, and incredible views over Paris towards the Arc de Triomphe. These accommodations at 41 Hoche have their own secured entrances as well as a butler, a private chef, and a driver for 3 hours every day.
Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles truly shines in its wide range of dining and entertaining areas including three restaurants and two bars.
- Il Carpaccio holds 1 Michelin star and offers Italian cuisine and Piere Hermé desserts.
- La Cuisine presents one of the great weekend brunches in Paris.
- Matsuhisa Paris is the iconic French home of Nobu with contemporary Japanese and Peruvian cuisine.
- Le Long Bar is a classic bar reimagined by Philippe Starck and serves delicious modern cocktails.
- Finally, the Viñale Lounge hosts a club-style cigar lounge where guests can enjoy fine spirits.
With one of the largest hotel pools in Paris, the Spa My Blend by Clarins at the Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles is a wellness destination and sensory wonderland.
- This beautiful white space houses a spa with seven treatment and relaxation rooms offering signature Clarins detoxifying treatments and therapies.
- Included is also a hair spa by Hollywood's preeminent hair-treatment expert, Philip B.
- This precinct also features the incredible 23m indoor pool (the largest of its kind in Paris), saunas, a hammam, a laconium, and an ice fountain.
- There is an on-site fitness studio equipped with TechnoGym machines, space for yoga and pilates, and includes the option of personal training.
Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles is an exciting destination for young guests of all ages, including some unique and exclusive features.
- For musical children, each room includes an acoustic guitar, and some suites have pianos.
- There are welcome packs with art and craft supplies, in-room baby amenities, signature toiletries, games consoles, DVDs, and the use of the pool and cinema.
- Young guests will love the dedicated children's menu, complimentary meal offers, and babysitting.
- Recently announced is the partnership with Clarins for a Thalasso Therapy Bath for mothers and babies up to 2 months in age, where water therapy and massage are warmly provided.
The outstanding quality of Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property. The Le Royal Monceau also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
There is nowhere else like the Hôtel Le Royal Monceau Raffles. It is alive and exciting, with adventures and enticements for all the family. The incredible location and enviable amenities put this property amongst the very best on our recommended list.
- Select suites include excellent Toto toilets
- There is an exclusive recording studio available for those wishing to put their musical prowess to the test.