Hotel Le Meurice
Hotel Le Meurice shines brightly as one of the finest luxury properties in Paris. This Palace Distinction hotel is a haven for the whole family, with impeccable cuisine, a wonderful spa, fitness facilities and inclusiveness for younger guests into many of the hotel's offers and services.
Built 1835 on the Rue du Rivoli by Charles-Augustin Meurice, the Le Meurice has been impeccably maintained and regularly renovated.
- Hotel Le Meurice includes design excellence from Henri Paul Nénot, Jean-Loup Roubert, Nicolas Papamilitiades, Charles Jouffre, and Philippe Starck.
- The guest spaces are a beautiful fantasy of 18th Century splendour, modern comforts, surrealist creations, and luxurious playfulness.
Rooms and suites are splendidly designed in Louis XVI style, with period furniture and antiques, fresh flowers, marble surfaces, and silk fabrics. Of the 160 rooms and suites, most notable for families are
- The sumptuous Pompadour Suite (75 sqm), which can be turned into a 3 bedroom apartment. This suite includes decoration inspired by the Marquise de Pompadour, a master bedroom with study space, and a marble bathroom with bathtub and separate shower. There is a living room with lounge space, a Bang & Olufsen entertainment system, and study space.
- The Versailles styled Presidential Apartment Dali (160 sqm) includes 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This suite includes two living rooms, a study, two powder rooms, and views across to the Tuileries. This accommodation is famous as the choice for Salvatore Dali, who stayed here for 1 month every year for 30 years. Classic details and furniture remain unchanged since the residence of this great artist.
- The piece-de-resistance is the Belle Etoile Penthouse (620 sqm), which is a breathtaking 4 bedroom duplex including a 360-degree terrace overlooking iconic Parisienne landmarks. There is a dining area with a hidden bar for 10 guests, a cinema-style living area, a powder room, a dressing room, and a marble bathroom with a circular whirlpool bath.
Guests are spoilt for choice with two award-winning restaurants.
- The two Michelin starred Alain Ducasse for re-interpreted French classics and an exclusive chef's table.
- Le Dali is a theatrical destination for inspired Mediterranean cuisine.
- Bar 228 is an oak-lined beauty featuring nightly jazz.
- Breakfast and brunch service is also available at Le Meurice, as well as a wonderful room service offering.
- An unmatched high tea by Cedric Grolet is a must-do, with fantastic creations also available at the La Pâtisserie du Meurice Par Cédric Grolet.
Le Meurice is a haven for wellness, with the jewel-box Valmont Spa, and accompanying sauna, steam room, and gym.
- Utilising modern and natural therapies, the Valmont Spa is an exclusive destination featuring three spa suites and relaxation spaces.
- The state-of-the-art fitness centre is a studio with carefully selected Technogym equipment and free weights, with the option of personal training.
Young guests are very well cared for with special amenities aimed to promote discovery and adventure.
- A Le Meurice passport entices children to explore the property and surrounding Paris (where toy boats can be leant for Jardin lake sailing), whilst the treasure hunt brings them inside to discover the hotel's magical secrets.
- In-room, younger guests have many luxuries and entertainments for relaxing family time.
- These include exclusive toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, games consoles, DVDs, and toys.
The quality of the Le Meurice is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property.
The Hotel Le Meurice also carries the Stay Someday Top-du-Top rating, marking this property as one with the highest level of luxury and most substantial services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Look out for the many magical creations in the hotel such as the ice-cold frosted mirror, and the hotel mascot, Pistache, a cuddly and charming toy dog.
- The Alain Ducasse in-room chocolates are also a delicious surprise!