Hotel Le Burgundy
Hotel Le Burgundy is a striking independent property in Paris's 1st Arrondissement. This luxury property is an incredible find for families, offering large suites, thoughtful amenities, unique and specialised services, and delicious cuisine.
Le Burgundy is an impressive boutique hotel with amenities only seen at the grand hotels of Paris.
- This property manages to be personal, warm and intimate without sacrificing the services and luxuries of an important five-star destination.
- Built the 19th century and recently refurbished under the direction of the owner Guy de Dufort.
- Le Burgundy charms with its marble floor, braided with brass wire, by Guy de Rougemont and the “Les Fleurs du Mal” fresco inspired by Baudelaire’s famous poem was created by Marco del Re.
- Throughout the hotel, numerous artists exhibit their talents with canvasses, lithographs and black and white photographs, and feature sculptures.
Le Burgundy presents 59 rooms, including 8 suites, with many excellent options for families both small and large. Here both the L'Appartement and La Petite Mason are perfect family accommodations, including,
- The L'Appartement (81 sqm) is situated on the top floor and includes a terrace with sweeping views of Paris and VIP services. There are two en-suite living rooms, a furnished terrace, and a large master bedroom. The bathroom has a whirlpool and a multijet shower, the entrance living room contains a small library and a discreet work desk, and the suite has views across to the great monuments of Paris.
- La Petite Maison (150 sqm) includes two connected suites with a long entrance hallway. There are two master bedrooms with large bathrooms including a whirlpool and separate shower. Also included are two living rooms with a lounge area and study space, a dining room for 4 guests, and a furnished terrace.
Notable for the 1 Michelin starred Le Baudellare, the Hotel Le Burgundy presents a concise range of cuisine services of very high quality.
- Le Baudelaire features contemporary French gastronomy by chef Guilliame Goupil in a space luxuriously decorated by architect Patrick Juliot.
- The accompanying Bar Le Charles offers healthy breakfasts, all-day dining, and a cosy evening cocktail service.
- A newly offered indulgent high tea by Pastry Chef Pascal Hainigue is now also available to enjoy.
Helmed by the Spa by Sothys, the Le Burgundy offers a complete wellness package for discerning guests.
- This includes two spa suites, a hammam, a 15m indoor pool complete with waterfall and spa jets, and a gym studio with a selection of high tech workout machines.
Very few Parisian properties can come close to the Le Burgundy experience. The public spaces, winter garden and restaurants are luxurious and contemporary, but it is in-room that the property shines.
- Here there are toy boxes, games, and movies as well as sweet treats for young guests comfort and entertainment.
- Specialised Children's Butler service, and the many excellent classes that include cooking, magic, art, clowns, face painting and origami.
- With babysitting and a dedicated children's menu, Le Burgundy is a hotel serious about luxurious, unique and memorable family stays.
- This is a special property when celebrating a birthday or the festive season.
- Generous sweets, delicious cakes and pastries as well as charming decoration will enchant the whole family.