Hotel Le Bristol Paris
Located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, the Hotel Le Bristol Paris is a city treasure of Palace status. This is an iconic luxurious grand hotel with generous amenities and services for the whole family.
Established in 1925, Le Bristol has been a home for film stars and royalty, fashion icons and great artists of the 20th century.
- The 190 rooms and suites have been regularly refreshed and updated, with existing design by Leo Lerman, Professor Pinnau, and Pierre-Yves Rochon.
- The guest spaces are adorned with incredible floral arrangements by Philippe Guillot, and the rooms and suites feature Louis XV and XVI decoration, antiques and toile de jouy patterns.
- This property also collaborates with notable artists for public area works and signature suites, such as the current collaboration with pop artist Bertrand Lavier and his Walt Disney Productions series.
The Hotel Le Bristol includes some of the great suites available in Paris and a range of ideal accommodations for the family.
- Terrace Suites (110 sqm) are peaceful havens with a large master bedroom, desk, and seating area. There is a living room with a lounge and study desk space, two bathrooms, a dining room for 6 guests, and a large furnished and landscaped terrace.
- Of the many wonderful suites, some with multiple rooms, expansive dining, and kitchens, the signature Panoramic Suite (200 sqm) is an ultimate destination for families. This 200sqm delight can include up to four bedrooms and showcases a flower-filled terrace that looks out to Montmartre, the Opéra Garnier, and Sacré Cœur.
- The Imperial Suite (265-325 sqm) is a historic marvel and the largest suite at Le Bristol. It offers a foyer with parquetry flooring, a sitting room furnished by Taillardat, and a dining area for 12 guests overlooking the hotel's garden. The master bedroom features a sitting area and two dressing rooms. A pink marble bathroom connects to the master bedroom with a shower steam room and separate bath. There are two additional bedrooms, both with sitting areas, a kitchen and pantry, as well as two additional bathrooms and a powder room.
Dining is an outstanding affair at the Le Bristol, where guests can enjoy the very best of French cuisine across two restaurants, two cafes, an award-winning bar, and a generous room service menu.
- Le Bristol houses a 3 Michelin starred wonder, Epicure, where chef Eric Frechon crafts elegant and inventive dishes.
- The 114 Faubourg holds one Michelin star and is a warm and relaxed brasserie.
- The two cafes, Café Antonia and Le Jardin Français carry the heart of Le Bristol, with Antonia the picture of French elegance, and Le Jardin one of the great garden cafes of Paris.
- Le Bar du Bristol completes this incredible collection as an intimate and chic bar that is inviting, personable and inviting.
Le Bristol is a destination for indulgent wellness in its La Prairie Spa, iconic pool, and a well-equipped gym.
- The La Prairie Spa features eight spa suites and offers signature therapies such as the caviar massage. The spa also uses Tata Harper natural skincare products and includes a Turkish hammam.
- The accompanying gym is stocked with cutting edge machines and offers the option of personal training and individualised programming.
- Housed at the top of Le Bristol, the indoor pool is a delight to behold. Designed with a nautical whimsy, the pool and terrace are a sunfilled destination for a workout or relaxation.
Hotel Le Bristol shines in its many well-designed and caringly presented family services and amenities.
- Young guests will delight in their VIP welcome, teats from the pastry chefs, a treasure hunt for exploration, signature bathrobes and slippers, and in-room toys such as Hippolyte the rabbit, the Le Bristol's mascot for children.
- Here you will also find rare offerings for a Parisien hotel of this distinction, such as the Bonpoint children's club, a dedicated playroom adjacent to the Spa, La Prairie spa rooms and services dedicated to young guests, and swimming lessons in the rooftop pool.
- Children will also delight in Fa-raon, the resident Persian cat, who loves to lounge around the guest areas and adores being caressed and petted.
Hotel Le Bristol's quality is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property. The Le Bristol also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Save some suitcase room for children's toys and keepsakes.
- This is a property that is very generous with surprises and gifts for young guests.
- Le Bristol also offers personalised visits to their in-house bakery and chocolate kitchens.
- This destination is unlike any other in Paris, with its own 'chocolate factory' and flour mill creating the most sublime delicacies available in the city of light.