Hôtel de Crillon
The Hôtel de Crillon at the foot of the Champs Elysees in Paris is a historic and extravagant luxury hotel perfect for visiting families. The combination of this iconic property and the excellent programs by the Rosewood Hotel Group have created one of the best hotel experiences in the World.
Constructed as a neo-classical palace in 1758, opened as the Hôtel de Crillon in 1909, and has been managed by Rosewood Hotels since 2017.
- This property has been the site of significant historic events, and home to heads of state, international artists, and great designers over its illustrious history.
- The interior shines with preserved decorations and exquisite period craftsmanship amongst modern luxuries.
- There is an extensive art collection on display curated by the preeminent gallerist Emmanuel Perrotin, and the hotel houses displays of modern art and object design within its Boutique At Hôtel de Crillon.
The great accommodation at the Hôtel de Crillon for families is the Ateliers D'Artistes (350 sqm), a series of three apartments, with each one dedicated to a individual art (Le Poète, L’Ecrivain, Le Peintre).
- These three-bedroom, three-bathroom compounds have terraces and balconies overlooking the Eiffel Tower, includes a personal bar, butler service, design books, and beautiful objects de art. Also included are a private bar, welcome refreshments, and butler service.
The Hôtel de Crillon presents an incredible dining precinct with two lounges, themed brunches, a pastry boutique, contemporary French restaurant and private dining, a Parisien brasserie, and an award-winning bar with seasonal terrace.
- L'Ecrin by Chef Boris Campanella serves classic French with contemporary twists in a simply luxurious space. There is also the private dining La Cave, which is an intimate and exclusive gastronomic experience.
- Brasserie D'Aumont is a picture-perfect Parisien brasserie that offers artfully arranged classics in a beautiful salon, or adjoining courtyards, as well as a crudo bar.
- The Jardin D'Hiver is a glamourous lounge for all-day dining.
- Le Boudoir offers the finest pastries and desserts.
- Les Ambassadeurs is the heart of de Crillon, a bar with 18th-century decoration and modern energetic cocktail and champagne service.
Here you will find a full complement of wellness services, including spa services for the whole family.
- Sense, the on-site spa, provide treatments based on French beauty rituals and the latest innovations.
- The Salon by David Lucas provides exceptional styling both in-salon and in-room.
- There is additionally a men's grooming section including a barber by La Barbière de Paris and a shoe care salon by DEVOIRDECOURT.
- The wellness suite of service also includes a gym studio for a full range of fitness needs, including personal training on request, and one of the most beautiful hotel pools in Paris.
Young guests are expertly cared for under the Rosewood Rose Buds and Family Time programs.
- This includes welcome amenities, in-room surprises, toys, special toiletries, baby amenities, arts & crafts supplies, board games, custom bathrobes & slippers, game consoles, books, and Polaroid cameras.
- Services range from delicious children's menus, a newly announced family boot camp, family spa services, and sailing classes on the Seine, an exclusive service to the Hôtel de Crillon.
Hôtel de Crillon's quality is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property. The de Crillon also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- The hotel operates a themed terrace during the summer months, with extraordinary decoration and a delicious menu.
- Hôtel de Crillon offers a brunch service including special themed brunches during the year, that provides food, fun and entertainment for young guests.
- The de Crillon also provides a scavenger hunt for young guests as a perfect way to discover this storied property.
- The pre-check-in questionnaire is a great way to let the staff know your preferences and in magic to be created for young guests.