Ham Yard Hotel
The Ham Yard Hotel is a distinct luxury property from the Firmdale group, located in London's Soho. This beautiful and eclectic hotel showcases a wealth of English style and offers many wonderful amenities and luxuries to suit every family guest.
In the heart of London's entertainment district, the Ham Yard Hotel presents a precinct for luxury accommodation, superb dining, shopping, wellness, and relaxation. Kit Kemp has designed and revitalised a special piece of Soho, creating a precinct where bohemian sensibility and modern amenity flourishes.
The greatest accommodations here for families are the many great two-bedroom suites (The Terrace, Oak Leaf, Deluxe, and Luxury).
- The Terrace Suite is a penthouse haven with views over the London skyline, a furnished terrace, kitchen, spacious living and dining rooms, and two bathrooms.
- The Oak Leaf Two Bedroom Suite has all of the same features and overlooks the hotel's beautiful courtyard, as well as featuring original artworks and a library.
Dining is led by the Ham Yard Restaurant and Bar, an indoor and alfresco space with an open and playful feel.
- The restaurant champions Brittish produce with a seasonal menu, whilst the bar original cocktails and specially selected wine vintages.
- This is comfortable all-day dining with an optional set menu, vegan menu, pre and post-theatre dining, private dining, and one of the best afternoon tea services in London.
- The restaurant utilises an extensive on-site kitchen garden and roof terrace for produce used throughout the menus.
Wellness & Entertainment
The Ham Yard Hotel excels at providing exceptional wellness and entertainment services for the whole family.
- The on-site Soholistic spa provides a full range of body and beauty treatments including private rooms, a steam room, a relaxation room, and luxury showers.
- An adjoining gym studio is fully equipped for fitness and includes optional personal training.
- This creative property also houses a theatre and resident bowling alley, perfect for entertaining and private functions.
- The Ham Yard Theatre is a 190 seat space including green rooms and a Dive Bar.
- The Croc Bowling Alley is a private space that includes an original 1950s bowling alley with 4 lanes, an accompanying bar, and dance floor. This is the only venue of its kind in the UK.
Young guests will love the eclectic amenities and thoughtful luxuries that the Ham Yard Hotel provides.
- As well as the theatre, bowling alley, and kitchen gardens, children will enjoy exploring the hotels guest areas.
- Included are welcome gifts, DVD's and popcorn, milk & cookies at turndown, books, and special bathrobes and slippers.
- This property also offers a children's menu and complimentary meals, as well as babysitting.
The Ham Yard Hotel also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
The Ham Yard Hotel is an exciting London destination filled with luxury, deliciousness, and perfect family services. This is a special property featuring exclusive amenities and designs that adults and children will love and remember for years to come.
The wealth of quirky and fun artworks and installations at the Ham Yard will amaze and entertain young guests of all ages. The bowling alley is usually reserved for functions, however, if you can convince the managers (or bring a big group together), you must have some fun in what is one of the most spectacular bowling alleys in the world!