Grand Hyatt Residence Dubai
The Grand Hyatt Residence Dubai stretches out across acres of manicured gardens and outdoor amenities. This large luxury resort spans hotel and residence accommodations all close to city landmarks and the international airport.
Opened 2003, the Grand Hyatt Dubai Residence is one of the largest resorts in the city.
- Arkiteknik International designed the hotel, combining contemporary design and traditional Arab culture.
- The site is 37 acres, featuring 682 accommodations and the largest conference space in Dubai.
- Outside spaces are filled with pools, running tracks, dining areas, and tropical gardens.
- Guest areas are filled with marble, plush carpets, and gilded fixtures. The lobby area of the main hotel is filled with a tropical garden complete with lounges, fountains, streams, and fish.
Every accommodation at the Grand Hyatt Residence Dubai is perfect for families. These include,
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom residences with views of the skyline, generous lounge and dining areas, kitchen, laundry, guest bathroom, and some with maid's rooms and study areas.
- The Villa accommodations are set over two levels and include four bedrooms, large living area, dining room, study, laundry, kitchen, maid's room, and wrap-around terraces.
There is a whole precinct of dining across the Grand Hyatt Dubai, with flavours from across the world, including
- Fine dining can be found at Awtar (Arabian cuisine and entertainment), Manhattan Grill (Steakhouse with a Latin twist), and Iz (modern Indian with an open kitchen).
- Casual restaurants include The Collective by Market Cafe (International buffet and brunch), Andiamo! (Classic Italian with modern touches), Peppercrab (Singaporean seafood), Wox (pan Asian street food), and Sushi (Japanese delicacies).
- The Grand Hyatt Dubai also has two bars; Vinoteca (Italian wines and light snacks), and Cooz (beautiful jazz bar with classic cocktails).
- Al Nakheel Lounge serves light meals all day, as well as afternoon tea in the lobby. The Poolside restaurant has refreshing drinks and healthy snacks. Panini is the destination for sandwiches, snacks, sweets, and coffee.
Wellness & Activities
With a resident spa, beauty facilities, and a range of sports, the Grand Hyatt Residence Dubai is an exciting destination for the whole family.
- Ahasees Spa and Club provides treatments inspired by ancient healing practices and modern science. Ahsees spa is complemented by an on-site beauty and hair salon.
- The Ahasees gym is opened 24 hours and includes weight and cardio machine areas, optional personal training, and group fitness sessions.
- This property also offers 3 outdoor temperature-controlled pools. The main pool is one of the largest in the city, slides and water games accompany the children's pool, and the toddler's pool is ideal for safe water fun. There is also an indoor 20-metre pool with underwater music.
- Guests can also enjoy a series of hardcourt tennis courts, with lessons available, and a convenient shopping arcade.
The Grand Hyatt Kidz Club is the star of a generous range of offerings to young guests.
- Grand Hyatt Residence Dubai Kidz Club caters to 5-12-year-olds with arts, music, nature, cooking, and sports activities. Camps are also run during major holiday seasons, and children's garden and pool parties are available.
- This property also offers nature-based activities for families such as duck feeding, interactive sessions in music and cooking lessons, and a unique offering of mermaid swimming.
- With close proximity to the international airport, this is an ideal resort for families looking for a convenient location for early flights or quick stopovers.
- The Club Lounge has a separate family area for the comfort of guests with children.
- Sweet treats and cakes are lovely surprises in-room, with the resort complimentarily marking birthday occasions and other celebrations.