Grand Hôtel Du Palais Royale
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal is an elegant property with an incredible location on the Place Valois in the 1st arrondissement. The great museums and gardens of Paris are only steps away, with iconic couture and art close by.
Located in an 18th century Parisien mansion, the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal is a homely and luxurious boutique hotel.
- This property is designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, focusing on clean details and refined luxurious finishes.
- Select rooms feature balconies, and suites have enviable views over historic buildings and gardens, with the Panoramic Suite featuring 180-degree views including the Louvre, the Palais Royal gardens, Montmartre and the Eiffel Tower.
- The Grand offers 57 rooms and 11 suites, allowing an excellent level of personal service, high attention to detail, and carefully curated offerings for every member of the family
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal offers a selection of excellent accommodations for families, including,
- The Panoramic Suite (94 sqm) presenting a spacious master bedroom with seating areas, a large marble bathroom with rain shower and bathtub, a living area with lounge seating, sofa bed, and casual dining space, access by a private elevator, and a landscaped and furnished terrace with views over the city.
- Palais Royal Suite (60 sqm + terrace) is set over two levels and includes an upper floor master bedroom connected to a marble bathroom with bathtub and rain shower. There is a living area with lounge seating and a sofa bed, as well as a furnished terrace with views to iconic Parisien landmarks.
- Junior Suites (32 sqm) offer a master bedroom with large closet space and lounge, a bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower, and a balcony with views across the Palais Royal and to Sacré-Coeur.
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal features a charming restaurant, Le Lulli, helmed by chef Jean Baptiste Orieux, and an adjoining Bar du Lulli.
- The restaurant specialises in modern and seasonal flavours with an emphasis on local ingredients enjoyed at lunchtime in their picturesque winter garden.
- The bar is a cosy destination to enjoy craft cocktails, champagne and Palais des Thés teas, as well as a convenient location for more casual lunch and dinner fare.
Guests will enjoy the on-site gym and Carita Spa for a suite of wellness offerings. Offerings include,
- The Spa featuring two treatment rooms, and a Turkish hammam, for a comprehensive selection of Spa treatments.
- The adjoining fitness room is a cosy space for training, with a selection of equipment and private coaching available.
- In addition, the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal is a Green Key accredited property, providing a sustainable environment, natural resources and applies an eco-friendly policy in all areas.
- The Grand also supports the Association Petits Princes that supports seriously ill children and adolescents in France.
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal offers wonderful surprises, with a dedication to creating enchanting experiences for young guests with,
- Many excellent activities as well as entertainments of toys, books, electronic games and DVDs.
- Here you will find dedicated decorated kids rooms, dress-ups for creative play and scooters for fun mobility about the city.
- The welcome amenity of macarons and champagne is a magical beginning to staying at the Grand Hôtel Du Palais Royale.
- The Grand also is known for its exceptional concierge team who go above and beyond for memorable Paris itineraries.