The Goring Hotel
The Goring Hotel is an impeccable English masterpiece in one of the most beautiful locations in London. This luxury property, one of the few family-owned luxury hotels in London, is the destination for true English hospitality and a family stay that is unique, relaxing and engaging.
With over 100 years of hospitable excellence, The Goring reflects a historic charm and modern sensibility.
- Located in Belgravia, the Goring is located close to Buckingham Palace and is the sole recipient of a royal warrant for hospitality services.
- The last grand hotel of the Edwardian era, this property is a London icon inviting guests to enjoy interior styles blending original architecture with beautiful modern design, English craftsmanship, and handmade artistry.
- The Goring is complemented by one of the largest private gardens in London.
The accommodations most suitable for families at the Goring are interconnecting Deluxe Garden Rooms and the Royal Suite.
- Deluxe Garden Rooms offer large master bedrooms, a furnished balcony overlooking the gardens, fresh flowers, silk lined walls, and a marble bathroom.
- As the premier suite at the Goring, the Royal Suite includes two bedrooms, balconies overlooking the Goring gardens, a large sitting room, dining room, grand piano, antiques, two bathrooms, royal artefacts, fine historic textiles, complimentary bar, and Goring footmen service.
As a quintessentially English dining destination, the Goring Hotel presents a well-crafted selection of awarded services.
- These include The Dining Room offering British classics and awarded a coveted Michelin star.
- The newly opened Siren by Chef Nathan Outlaw showcases delicious Cornish produce as well as simple and elegant seafood.
- The elegant Bar and Lounge are a warm retreat for light meals, vintage champagnes, and rare malt whiskeys.
- Young guests will love the Goring's special food offerings including complimentary meals, children's mocktails, and Goring Kitchen Classes.
Wellness, Services, & Activities
The Goring Hotel also offers complementary services with an English style.
- Guests in the most lavish suites have access to classically trained footmen donned in traditional livery.
- There is a fitness studio available for guests and the availability of optional personal training.
- As well as a renowned afternoon tea service that can be enjoyed in the garden in warmer months, the Goring provides private tours of Westminster Castle and thrilling helicopter tours over this great city.
Young guests are spoilt in the very best ways at the Goring Hotel.
- This includes a 'For Kids Eyes Only' pack of activities and an exclusive Goring passport as well as a loveable Baaa-bara sheep on arrival.
- Also offered are VI (little) P amenities, special toiletries, beautiful dress ups, a bedtime story library, Goring toy sheep throughout the property, in-room baby amenities, and the previously mentioned dining offerings.
The Goring's quality is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury.
The Goring Hotel is a remarkable London luxury experience and a treat for lucky families. This property is brilliant in every way and is an English treasure to enjoy.
Daily treats from the pastry chef and handmade chocolates are luxurious and delicious. The themed afternoon tea service is charming and both adult and child-friendly!