Four Seasons Sydney
The Four Seasons Sydney is an exceptional hotel overlooking the harbour and iconic landmark of this glittering city. Here you will find a peaceful haven with many wonderful activities and services for the whole family, within distance to some of Australia's best cultural and culinary destinations and world-class shopping.
Opened 1982 as the Regent Hotel, the Four Seasons Sydney has undergone many extensive renovations and now offers 531 rooms and suites across 34 stories in the centrally located Rocks district.
- Guest rooms and spaces have been designed by Michael Dysart, Joseph Pang, Michael McCann, and the Luchetti Krelle group.
- This property is beautiful throughout, with areas of note including the vast sunlit atrium and its grand staircase, as well as the extensive collection of Australian contemporary and native artworks.
The best accommodations in the Four Seasons Sydney for families are the One-Bedroom Opera Royal Suite and the Two-Bedroom Presidential Suite.
- The Opera Royal Suite offers a large master bedroom, open lounge area, dining overlooking the harbour, a study area, bathroom with a large freestanding bathtub, a guest powder room, and a private bar.
- The Presidential Suite is the ultimate Sydney accommodation, featuring a master bedroom with adjoining bathroom and large freestanding bathtub, a second bedroom with ensuite, a dining room for 10 guests with a butlers pantry, a large living and entertaining room, a guest powder room, panoramic Sydney harbour views from every room, and a modern office space.
This Four Seasons property is blessed with some inspired dining features and close proximity to some of Australia's premier restaurants.
- Mode Kitchen & Bar is a ground-level restaurant serving seasonal contemporary Australian cuisine by chef Francesco Mannelli.
- The inconspicuous Grain Bar offers one of Sydney's best selections of premium spirits, crafted cocktails, and local wines, all accompanied by equally delicious bar foods.
- The Cabana also offers light snacks and refreshing drinks alongside the large outdoor pool.
An impressive collection of wellness facilities and services makes the Four Seasons Sydney one of the ultimate destinations for luxury training and rejuvenation.
- The fabulous Endota Spa is the main draw of this offering, with a focus on relaxation and revival. There are 6 private spa suites, saunas, steam rooms, and access to the heated outdoor pool and whirlpool.
- The Four Seasons also has one of the best gyms in the city, with a fully equipped studio to suit every fitness need.
Young guest will love the surprises and thoughtful services that the Four Seasons delivers in style.
- These include a welcome amenity, special bathrobes and slippers, custom linen and in-room baby amenities, bath toys, custom toiletries, complimentary movies, games, and arts & crafts supplies.
- They also offer babysitting, a delicious children's menu, and discounted or complimentary dining for young guests.
The Four Seasons Sydney is the ultimate base to enjoy the harbour city for lucky families. You will find everything you need and more, with exceptional service and a dedication that only the greatest luxury hotels can provide.
Requests can be made for secret items to include some in-room magic here. Thes include binoculars for surveying the harbour and the world-famous Opera House, and kids-sized tents for some inspired camping.