Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai
The bustling historic heart of Shanghai presented the first Four Seasons property in China, Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai. This is a charming and exquisitely styled hotel that fuses centuries of design with all the comforts a family could want.
Opened 2002, this exceptional Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai occupies 422 rooms and suites.
- Situated close to cultural sites, museums and within the cities British concession, there is a wealth of historic wonders for families to explore.
- The accommodations and guest spaces are warmly decorated by LRF Designers, featuring a grand multi-level lobby, touches of Chinese and European design details, and a wide collection of contemporary art.
The most ideal rooms for families are the Centre Suite, the Premier Suite, and the Presidential Suite.
- The Centre Suite expertly utilises space and includes a deep freestanding tub, generous lounge and views across the Shanghai skyline.
- The Premier suite features two bedrooms and two bathrooms, large entertaining spaces, butler service, and a pantry kitchen.
- Largest of all, the Presidential Suite is an opulent residence that offers a private sauna and steam room, butler service and a full kitchen and dining with space for 14 guests.
Excellent dining, recreation and relaxation offerings are warmly presented in the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai.
- There are two sumptuous restaurants (Si Ji Xuan and Steak House), one bistro (Cafe Studio), a lobby lounge and a casual cafe (Qi Coffee and Bar), that have many wonderful selections and children's menus for younger guests.
Other highlights to enjoy are the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai full-service spa, indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms, salon, and 24-hour fitness centre.
- Qin The Spa specialises in traditional Chinese medicine with western techniques and includes signature massages and holistic rituals.
- The accompanying health centre offers a gym studio, and space for spin classes, yoga, tai chi, aerobics, capoeira, and the option of personal training sessions.
Young guests are generously provided with many in-room delights.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai offers a welcome amenity, children's bathrobes and slippers, custom toiletries, books, cards, toys, an in-room tent experience, art and crafts, a delightful weekly cooking class and baby bath time fun.
- Babysitting is available for young guests, as well as newly announced kids rooms decorated with Paul Frank and Pancoat Yellow Duck decorations, toys, bedding, and in-room play areas.
- The addition of a large seasonal kids club featuring excellent ADVAR toys, activities and play equipment makes the Four Seasons Shanghai one of the most inviting luxury properties for all families travelling in Shanghai.
Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai also carries the Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
The Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai is a beautifully presented haven in historic Shanghai. This property offers many special activities for all the family and is an ideal destination to experience the bustle and beauty of this great city.
The Four Seasons Shanghai is serious about incredible experiences for families and regularly creates seasonal amusements (summer, Christmas), and exclusive in-room novelties (custom kids room decorations) that makes all the difference for the ultimate family stay.