Four Seasons Pudong
A glittering tower in Shanghai's business centre of Pudong houses one of the most spectacular Four Seasons Hotels in the world. This modern wonder provides some of the best views of futuristic Shanghai and many wonderful amenities and services for visiting families.
The Four Seasons Pudong opened in 2012 and offers 187 rooms and suites, as well as a selection of residential units.
- This property is ideally located close to the Bund, Pearl Tower, IFC Mall, and the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium.
- It was designed by Gensler Architects, Wilson Associates, Spin Design Studio, and AB Concept, who collaborated to create a mood-lit jewel box of art deco and modern interiors, marble, ebony wood, mirrors, and stingray leather.
The best accommodations at the Four Seasons Pudong for families are the Pearl Suite and Presidential Suite.
- Both include multiple bedrooms
- Ample lounge and dining areas
- Panoramic Shanghai views
- As well as a private pantry within the Presidential Suite.
Dining at the Four Seasons Pudong is of the highest quality and includes two restaurants and one lounge.
- Shang-Xi is an elegant and intimate Cantonese restaurant with many private rooms and a focus on luxurious seafood.
- Camelia offers authentic southern Italian cuisine and hospitality, with lively Sunday brunch sittings and a delicious children's menu.
- The Mi Teppanyaki and Sushi Lounge is a complete experience in Japanese gastronomy, including sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki, cocktails and exclusive Japanese whiskey.
The Four Seasons Pudong also provides a complete spa and wellness precinct including a Guerlain Spa, an indoor penthouse infinity pool and bar, a fitness centre, and a scenic whirlpool.
- Flare Spa featuring Guerlain products includes treatment rooms, VIP suites, whirlpool, rain showers, saunas, and ice fountains.
- The indoor pool is one of the most beautiful in the world and includes a poolside lounge and bar for light snacks and beverages. The highlight is a large accompanying whirlpool where guests can take in views across Shanghai.
- The in-house gym is a large space on the 41st floor filled with the latest Technogym equipment, open 24 hours and includes the option of personal training.
Young guests will love the special amenities and exclusive activities available at the Four Seasons Pudong.
- These include welcome amenities and sweets, in-room cookies, bathrobes and slippers
- Toys, arts and crafts supplies, in-room baby amenities, children's toiletries, and babysitting.
The quality of the Four Seasons Pudong is also illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury.
The Four Seasons Pudong is a modern masterpiece of excellent services and amenities in an intimate atmosphere. Here you will find every luxury a family could want for an ultimate luxury stay and a sprinkling of magical inclusions that younger guests will love.
Look out for the Kids For All Seasons amenities available, such as sweet treats and popcorn makers. Lobby candy machines are a delightful surprise. Try a city tour on the Four Seasons double-decker bus, or a gourmet river cruise on the Bund!