Four Seasons Hotel George V
The Four Seasons Hotel George V is a treasure within the city of light. This Four Seasons property commands an enviable position in the 8arr, steps from the Champs-Elyées and Situs Slot Online Terpercaya a short stroll to the Eiffel Tower.
This Parisien institution is located in the Golden Triangle, surrounded by luxury shopping and the great landmarks of Paris. Four Seasons Hotel George V is a palace highlighting the greatest architecture and interior design of the early 20th century.
- The hotel is a shining example of Louis XVI design. This neoclassical property includes Louis-Phillipe style furniture, Toile de Jouy motifs, Italian marble, brass engraving, and antique mirrors.
- Key suites and some public areas have been redesigned by Pierre-Yves Rochon, installing thick textured carpeting, French marquetry and antique Persian rugs. There are works by contemporary artists amongst period objects and original detailing.
- Restaurants and public spaces are light-filled, with raw stone, marble, ornate chandeliers, incredible fresh flower arrangements, and contemporary and period artworks and tapestries,
The palatial rooms and suites are as beautiful as they are modern, with intuitive conveniences and many wonderful amenities for every family member. The best suites for families are the Duplex Suite, the Parisian Suite, and the Royal Suite.
- The Duplex Suite (88-110 sqm) features a large two-level space with a roomy lounge and dining room for 6, kitchenette, study area, foyer, marble bathroom and powder room, and views over the city.
- The Parisian Suite (140 sqm) is charming apartment with a large balcony, two bedrooms, a lounge room, dining for 4, two bathrooms and a powder room, fully equipped kitchen, and views over the marble courtyard.
- The beautiful and opulent Royal Suite (245 sqm) offers two large bedrooms, an oversized living room with marble fireplace, dining room for 8, a fully equipped kitchen, two marble bathrooms and a powder room, steam room, period decoration with paintings and antiques, and views to the historic art deco fountain of the three graces.
The Four Seasons Hotel George V shines in its public spaces and exceptional restaurants, holding currently 5 Michelin stars.
- There are 3 Michelin starred restaurants, a lounge and a bar in residence.
- Le Cinq is one of the greatest restaurants in Paris, holding 3 Michelin stars and serving the best of contemporary French cuisine.
- Le George holds one Michelin star and offers elegant Mediterranean dishes.
- L'Orangerie is an art deco beauty serving traditional French fare.
- La Galerie is an all-day lounge with beautiful art and a charming afternoon tea service.
- Le Bar is an intimate and chic destination for traditional cocktails and digestifs.
Guests are indulged with a suite of wellness services ranging from spa to salon, fitness and a 50,000 bottle wine cellar unmatched in Paris.
- The Four Seasons Spa offers custom beauty and body therapies within luxurious private spa suites.
- There is also an adjoining 17-metre indoor pool, an accompanying sauna and spa, and a large fitness centre with optional personal training available.
Young guests are very well looked after at this incredible Four Seasons. Services and amenities include,
- Welcome amenities, special bathrobes, slippers, and custom toiletries, toys, games, books, DVDs, and game consoles.
- This property also offers babysitting, a delicious children's menu at select venues, private behind the scenes tours, a pastry-making workshop, and charming seasonal events.
The quality of the Four Seasons Hotel George V is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury, and its exclusive status as a Palace Distinction property. The George V also carries the Stay Someday Top-du-Top rating, marking this property as one with the highest level of luxury and most substantial services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.