Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The excellent Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is an Arabian Palace with modern design and some of the best services in Dubai. This is a special destination for families to come together and enjoy a truly luxurious experience.
Opened late 2014, Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is the picture of elegant and restrained resort luxury. Details include,
- This is a low-rise beachfront resort surrounded by beautiful gardens and pools.
- The airy and modern design by WATG features Spanish-Mediterranean architecture with Arabic accents.
- Interiors by BAMO highlight sea views, with accommodations decorated in soft pastel hues.
- Highlights include soaring stone archways, marble flooring, intricate mosaics, plush seating, and a 33 ft lobby capped by a gold-leaf octagonal dome.
Each guest room and suite at the Four Seasons Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a generous size, with some outstanding accommodations that rival the best in this city such as the,
- Jumeirah Seaview Suite offering a formal foyer, spacious living room with sofa bed, generous master bedroom with seating, a master bathroom featuring marble and mosaics, guest powder room with shower, private bar, dining for 4 guests, and a furnished terrace with sea and beach views
- Imperial Suites feature extended living rooms with dining for 8, full kitchen, pantry, reception foyer, guest powder room, two furnished balconies, master bedroom with seating and a workspace, marble master bathroom with mosaics, freestanding bathtub, and rain shower.
- Four Season's Royal Suite is a masterpiece residence, with private entrance and lift, wood-panelled lounge and study. There are a private gym and massage room, a ballroom-like living area with Venetian chandeliers and baby grand piano. The master bathroom has marble flooring, gold accents, an oversized bathtub, steam room, walk-in shower, and private balconies. Also included are dressing rooms, a generous master bedroom with seating, study, media room. Living space includes a full kitchen, private bar, entrance foyer, and a wrap-around furnished terrace with lounge and dining areas.
The dining precinct at the Four Seasons Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a delicious combination of 8 restaurants, 2 lounges, and 2 bars, including,
- Sea Fu (Asian inspired seafood), SUQ (market-style international cuisines with children's play area), Folia (garden side plant-based cuisine by Matthew Kenney), and the restaurant village featuring Coya (Modern Peruvian), Nusr-Et (Turkish steakhouse), and Scalini (Italian), Verde (Mediterranean inspired), and Nammos (Mykonian fare).
- Shai Salon & Terrace and the Mercury Lounge are great lounge destinations for cocktails, light fare, and afternoon tea services.
- Sea Fu Bar serves refreshing beverages beachside whilst Hendricks Bar is a gentlemen's style cigar bar with cocktail trolley service.
- Four Seasons also offers signature special experiences such as private dinners on their floating platform. There are also themed buffets and brunches at SUQ and intimate dinners in an open-air rooftop majlis. Private dinners can be enjoyed for 2 in the villa overlooking the adult pool area.
Wellness & Activities
The Four Seasons Dubai Jumeirah Beach presents excellent wellness amenities through a signature spa,
- Pearl Spa presents treatments and therapies inspired by local pearl diving heritage. Guests can enjoy services across the luxurious spa suites and women's and men's beauty and hair care salons. Also included are aqua thermal experiences, relaxation areas, juice bar, and a beautiful indoor swimming pool with a glass canopy.
- There are two outdoor pools (one adult and one active) surrounded by well-appointed cabanas and loungers.
- The Four Seasons occupies the longest stretch of natural beach of any hotel in Dubai. Here guests can enjoy kayaks, dinghies, catamarans, and paddleboards.
- The on-site 24-hour gym utilises Life Fitness machines, free weights, spin and yoga classes, as well as personal training on request. Guests can also enjoy the whirlpool, sauna, and steam room.
- Two hard surface tennis courts are available with an accompanying pro shop.
With the Kids for All Seasons program, the Four Seasons Jumeirah Beach is a complete Dubai stay. Including,
- The Kids for All Seasons centre will educate and entertain guests from ages 4-12.
- Four Seasons active pool is perfect for children and families. The beach is also close to where families can enjoy water activities together.
- Also included are exclusive welcome amenities, toys, bathrobes and slippers, children's toiletries, games, in-room baby amenities, and books.
- Young guests can also enjoy children's menus, a teen concierge service, babysitting, and children and teen spa services
- This property also offers exclusive access to some of Dubai's greatest family attractions such as Wild Wadi Waterpark, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, and Ski Dubai.
The quality of the Four Seasons Dubai Jumeirah Beach is illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury. This Four Seasons also carries the Stay Someday Top-du-Top rating, marking this property as one with the highest level of luxury and most substantial services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
- Four Seasons is located within close distance to all of Dubai's attractions, made conveniently accessible by a two in-house Bentley's. The Four Seasons Dubai also arranges exclusive cultural excursions like food tours, market visits, and sea adventures.
- A discovery package spans four nights across three properties involving many of the best Dubai sights and tastes.
- The festive season is an excellent time to visit, with special children's activities, festive menus, and special events.
- At the beach and active pool, there are boxes of toys for children to play with.