Fairmont The Palm
This grand resort on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah is a paradise for families. An excellent selection of dining, recreation, and relaxation activities create an impressive holiday experience. The standard of quality and levels of service are some of the best in all of Dubai.
Opened late 2012, Fairmont The Palm is a blend of classic and contemporary Arabian styles.
- Interiors include Masharabiya patterning, polished marble flooring, and grand stone archways.
- The buildings were designed by Clive Ford at DSA Architects, with interiors by HHCP Design.
- Neutral tones are complimented by warm subtle lighting in public spaces.
- Guest accommodations feature lighter colours, bathed in sunshine from floor to ceiling windows.
The accommodations at Fairmont The Palm that are best suited to families of every size are,
- Two-Bedroom Apartment Sea View with spacious bedrooms and marble en suite bathrooms, living room with dining for 6 guests, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, home office space, home theatre, furnished balcony, and views of the Arabin Gulf.
- The Presidential Suite is a wonderful retreat with a generous master bedroom, spacious living area, home office, private bar area, majlis seating area, a generous furnished terrace with dining for 10 guests, a five-piece marble bathroom including bathtub and rain shower, and 180-degree vistas of Dubai Marina.
With 6 restaurants, 2 bars a lounge, and cooking classes, Fairmont The Palm has unique dining to enjoy all day.
- Little Miss India, presenting a unique gastronomic journey through the sub-continent in a colonial-themed restaurant and lounge bar.
- Ba, a bold bar, lounge, and dining room with cuisine from China, Japan, Taiwan and Korea.
- Seagrill Bistro offers alfresco seafood dining and Friday brunch, with Blowfish including poolside casual fare with a focus on American comfort food classics.
- Frevo presents traditional Brasilian cuisine and cocktails, whilst Flow Kitchen features family buffets.
- Mashrabiya Lounge serves light meals and award-winning afternoon teas across alfresco terraces.
- The Chef's Palette is the in-house cooking workshop featuring courses for all ages.
- Delicacy is a delicious boutique offering sweet treats, pastries, and light meals to go.
- Vuvuzela Sports Bar is a lively venue for bar food and refreshing beverages.
- The Cigar Room is the destination for single malt whiskeys and an enviable collection of cigars.
Wellness & Activities
A wealth of exciting water sports, fitness activities and a luxurious spa welcomes all guests.
- The Willow Stream Spa is a European style oasis offering locally based products and spa traditions across individual and couple spa suites, relaxation lounges, sauna, steam room, hammam, and an ice fountain.
- There is an on-site state-of-the-art gym with TechnoGym equipment, PRAMA studio, Yoga studio, spin classes, meditation, and aquaspin in the North Residence pool. Personal training is available on request.
- Water activities include water skiing, wakeboarding and kayaking, paddle boarding and sailing, as well as beach sports on the 800m private shore. Beach soccer and volleyball are available, as well as table tennis and croquet.
- A large collection of pools will satisfy every guest, including a two-level family pool, two-level adult pool, as well as a North Tower pool and a South Tower pool. Pool volleyball is also offered.
The combination of an excellent on-site kids club and dedicated services for young guests makes Fairmont The Palm an ultimate Dubai family destination.
- Fairmont Falcon's Kids Club includes a toddlers playhouse, splash park, climbing wall, arts and crafts sessions, homes corner and dressing up, a wide variety of books, toys and jigsaw puzzles, as well as Xbox, Wii and PlayStation in their specially designed chillout zone.
- Young guests can enjoy a range of menus throughout the resort and Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine in-room.
- There are children's in-room amenities, a kids minibar, baby amenities, babysitting, cooking and art classes, and discounted children's meals available.
- This property considers all detail for family stays including extra equipment and toys beachside, kid-friendly check-in, and themed crockery at select dining venues.
- This is one of those rare resorts that never feel over full. The size, design and many options for activities and dining give space, freedom and relaxation to guests.
- Fairmont Gold Status rooms include butler service, dedicated check-in, and access to the exclusive Gold Lounge.
- The Fairmont has a great location in close proximity to nearby restaurants and shopping, monorail to other Palm attractions, and only a short trip into the centre of Dubai city.