Covent Garden Hotel
The Covent Garden Hotel is a charming luxury property in the heart of London's theatre district. This original boutique hotel is a perfect retreat amongst the bustling city. Covent Garden is filled with delightful design, carefully curated services, and a full complement of amenities perfect for families seeking original accommodation with all the delights of genuine English hospitality.
Designed by Kit Kemp of the Firmdale Hotel Group in an eclectic English country house style, the Covent Garden Hotel married traditional artistry with whimsical details.
The most ideal accommodations for families are the Two-Bedroom Terrace Suite and the Two-Bedroom Covent Garden Loft Suite.
- The Terrace Suite is located on the top floor, with a furnished terrace, sitting areas, and two bathrooms.
- The Loft Suite includes two floors of spacious bedrooms, a drawing room, dining space, and carefully curated artworks.
The Brasserie Max anchors an excellent dining and entertainment offering, with many exclusive services available for guests.
- At Max, it is all-day dining with a seasonal focus complemented by an adjoining bar with an extensive cocktail, wine and spirits list. Here you can also enjoy an afternoon tea service (also available in the drawing-room), with options for either classic, gentlemen's or healthy selections.
- The Covent Garden Hotel also offers exclusive events and experiences for lucky guests such as winemaker dinners, weekend brunch, private dining, and a gentlemen's experience of grooming and afternoon tea.
The Covent Garden Hotel features unique wellness and entertainment offerings to delight all the family.
- Soholistic beauty treatments and spa services can be enjoyed in the private spa suite or in-room.
- The on-site gym studio is perfect for a fitness session, with optional personal training available.
- A 47 guest cinema is luxuriously designed and can be enjoyed as a private event space or within the weekend film club.
Young guests will love the hotel's design and magical touches throughout this property.
- The Covent Garden Hotel offers a generous welcome gift, DVD's with popcorn, and nightly milk & cookies turndown.
- Accommodation is filled with extras kids will enjoy such as custom toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, arts & crafts, books, games consoles and board games.
- This property also offers children's meals, complimentary meal options, babysitting, a dedicated children's high tea, and the offer of a wizards tournament experience.
The Covent Garden Hotel is a must stay luxury property for families who love English design, hospitality, cuisine and close proximity to the famous West End. This is such a charming hotel with genuine warmth and a dedication to excellent service.
The Covent Garden Hotel is a most personal and intimate property that makes guests feel right at home with handwritten notes, fabulous daily sweets, and extra special attention to guests celebrating birthdays or the festive season.